Chapter 7

Conan's pov:

                      So now Kaito and I are walking to the park. I looked up at him to study his features since he didn't have his monocle ( Is that how you spell it?) or his Kaito Kid suit on. He looked handsome...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!
Conan's mind:
             "Oooooooo, someone's in love," I heard pandora say.
             "Oh, shut up," I told her
             " Hey, you didn't deny it." All of a sudden there's an image of a mom who has a knowing face and at the bottom it says you can't deny it.
             "Well, maybe it wouldn't hurt liking him and I am gay even though nobody, especially, Ran knows that." I made my decision and told myself that I liked Kaito.
Back to reality:
              "Oi, tantei-San are you okay? You're face is red again. Maybe we should go back."
              "No, I'm okay, it's just that I was thinking about something ( or rather someone, but he doesn't need to know that)," I told him.
             "Okay, whatever you say Princess," what did he say!?!
             "Excuse you, did you just call me princess?"
             "Why, do you like the new name." I did like it, but I wasn't going to admit that to him. I wanted to fluster him really badly so that he would get a taste of his own medicine and I had something in mind.
            I heard Pandora say, "You go girl."
             I looked at kid and he was still waiting for my answer with a grin on his face. I smile up at him and say, "Of course I like it, master." I saw his grin fall down from his face and a huge blush replaced it. I giggled at this.
            "Do you like the new name I gave you or would you prefer daddy?" I looked up at him with innocent eyes as his face got even redder.
"N-no the first one was okay." He said. His face was still really red and it kinda made me crave apples at the moment.
Time skip to when they arrive at the park
"Oh, look, tantei-kun, there's swings let's go swing on them." Kaito took my hand and dragged me over to the swings.
"Oi Baka don't be so childish." Kaito had started to swing on the swings and he was yelling, whee!
            "Come on tantei-kun just swing with me. It'll be fun, I promise," Kaito said.
"Fine," was my simple response to him.
I started swinging, and after a while I was going at the same pace as Kaito's. It's weird just calling him Kaito, but oh well.
"Tantei-kun," Kaito grabbed my hand while still swinging, making me blush,"what are your feelings for me."

Honestly, I think I went to far on this one.