luke ~ makeup shopping

but imagine going makeup shopping with luke because your girl friend just ditched you and luke would absolutely refuse to come with you until you told him you were going to eat pizza afterwards [because who would say no to pizza?] and when you were standing in front of the makeup aisle at your local drugstore luke would constantly be complaining and telling you to hurry up because was really annoyed because he didn't get all that 'makeuo shit'. and he would be really confused as to what was the difference between foundation, highlighter and concealer so while you took your time choosing your next mascara luke would just stroll through the store through random aisles because he got bored a long time ago and when you were ready you would find him smelling at all those flowery scented shampoos. and as soon as you were standing in line and waiting to pay your stuff luke would just look at all those things you were about to buy and he would look from the make up to you and back to the makeup amd stare at both you and the makeup for several seconds until finally pulling you into his chest and whispering in your ear that you dont need no make up to be the most beautiful princess of all time.

any feedback?
too long, too short, boring, wtv?
x carina