calum ~ pranking the boys

since michael, luke and ashton were always teasing you about last night and asking how it was [let's just say stuff got really loud and kinky] you and calum wanted payback so about a week later or so you were telling them that you bought a pregnancy test that was positive indicating that you were pregnant.
making it as believable as possible you splashed some water on your face making it look as if you cried and you were cuddling into calums side and holding his hand really tight starting of really quiet.
'you know guys, calum and i need to tell you something. and it really is hard for us to talk about ir but we trust you. so last week when you teased us about doing some stuff? well we kinda forgot to use a condom and now i may or may not be pregnant. i just bought a pregnancy test and it was positive.'
after that little speech of yours you just hid your face under calums flannel. after you looked back up ti them you could see them looking at you with open mouthes and shocked expressions on their faces. they didn't believe you guys first tho because let's be real, you wouldn't dare getting pregnant with 19 years, would you?
but after a few days of not telling them the truth they slowly started believing it. after realizing that you actually were pregnant they started becoming really protective over you and that little kid inside of you.
'[y/n] you need to eat more. you don't want that kid to die because it didn't get enough food, do you?
'stop cleaning the house [y/n]. so much stress isn't good for you and the baby'
they were just so cute and supportive that you wished you really were pregnant now because you knew they actually care about you and the baby and they just want the best for you and they were so supportive and understanding and omg whY AM I DOING THIS?