The Hangout

(y/f/c): your favorite color
(f/b/s): favorite brand shoe
(y/f/ch): your favorite character

Today was the day! You and your club friends are to hang out!

You were getting ready on a Sunday morning, you just got out of the shower, you put on something comfortable, yet stylish.

You had on a loose Tee that was (y/f/c), with a cool logo on it, a sweater over it, unzipped to show it off, a black plaid skirt, with leggings on. Your shoes are (f/b/s), color is (y/f/c).

You (combed/brushed) your hair until it was soft. You put on lipgloss, and mascara. You took one last look at yourself in the mirror. You looked good!

You grabbed your usual items (cell phone, bag, purse or whatever you bring with you) and headed out. You spot everyone at the towns fountain.

"Hey Orekiiii, (y/n) is herrre!" Satoshi says to Oreki-san, he blushes just a little. You run up to them, "Hey guys!" You say smiling. "Hi (y/n)!" Chitanda cheerfully says. "Hey therrrre!" Satoshi says.

"Mm.." A response from Oreki-san. You smile, then you notice Ibara isn't here yet, "Is Ibara still tagging along?" You ask.

"Haha, she's probably still angry from that day I joked around!" Satoshi laughs. You roll your eyes. Then you hear, "Hey don't leave without me!" Ibara runs up, catches up, panting from running all the way there.

"Sorry... I'm late!" She breathes. "Nooo you're too earlyyyy.." Satoshi jokes. Ibara glares at him. "Haha! I'm kidding!" He says. "Alright you guys! Let's get going!" You say to break up the tention.

Oreki-san smirks a little, pleased to know you want to hurry this up as much as he does. You all start walking around, you guys didn't really have a particular place to go, you just thought walking around would be fun. Except Oreki-san who would stop walking every now and then.

You giggle everytime, waiting with him.
'What's the point of hiding the fact that you like him when he already knows?' You thought. Everyone realizes you an Oreki-san are staring into a window of a shop that has desserts displayed out.

"Want me to get you one Oreki-san?" You say, looking at him. He blushes slightly. "Un.. okay." He says. You smile, you both walk in. "Hey don't forget about us!" Ibara-san shouts.

"Just let these two love birds be alone, and get closerrrr." Satoshi says, with a smirk. "Huh, love birds?" Chitanda finally speaks out. Satoshi looks at her, "You're not jealous now are you?" He asks.

She tilts her head innocently, "Why would I be?" She asks. "Dang, haha! Nevermind then!" Satoshi says (There you go, she has no feelings for Oreki, you can live happy now).

You and Oreki-san were looking at cake, one looked really good, it was a red velvet cake. Oreki-san was looking at the one with fudge in the middle and white frosting on top (I don't really know much about cakes lol).

"Do you want this one?" You ask him. He nods. "Okay!" You say with a smile. You go and buy it. Oreki-san and you walk out with cake, "Do we get a slice?" Satoshi asks, "I bought one for everyone!" You say (Well aren't you nice).

You all go find a place to sit and eat slices of cake. "Yummm!!" Satoshi cheerfully says, with a mouth full. Ibara giggles a little, you've noticed she only finds him funny when he's not joking about her.

Oreki-san takes a bite out of his cake you bought him, (it was just a slice, they were just slices, but it was cool with them). His eyes go wide a little. "Mm." He responds. You smile, and take a bite out of your slice of cake. 'Delicious!' You thought.

After you all were done eating the cakes, you walked some more. You spotted the arcade, but didn't say anything about it, you liked video games, but didn't have motivation to play any at the moment.

Ibara-san spots a nerd area, you also like manga, anime, and cosplaying! You went as (y/f/ch) last year at your old school's festivities. Ibara-san runs inside the anime store. You all walk inside after her.

You suddenly feel right at home, and your eyes gleam with joy, looking at all the merchan (merchandise, lol)! You run up to the key chains, then you run up to the action figurines.

You didn't know what you wanted, and you didn't know if you wanted to spend your money all at once. Oreki-san stands in the doorway, staring at everybody. Satoshi looks at all the neat cosplays.

Ibara is already at the counter buying a new outfit. Chitanda is looking at the key chains. "So cute!" Chitanda mutters.

Oreki-san is bored, he walks up close to where you are, looking at the art supplies you've spotted. He walks next to you. "You want me to get this for you?" He asks.

You turn your head facing him, your eyes widen, you blush a little. "...what?" You respond. Pink tint spreads slightly across his cheeks. "..I'm going to buy this." He mutters. You didn't really catch that and decide to look at more amazing merch.

It was almost dark by the time you all walked out of the anime store. "Well I better go! I can't be out this late!" Chitanda says, waves bye and runs home, you all wave back.

"Hey Satoshi-san! Let's go to the park!" Ibara suggests. "Hahah! Alright!" He says with a smile. "Well bye guys!" Satoshi says waving, "Don't you two get all mushy without me now!" He jokes, winking.

You and Oreki-san glare at him. He laughs and catches up to Ibara-san.

It was just you two. Alone. You can feel your heart through your shirt. You can also feel the awkward tention around you two.

"D-do you want to go to the arcade?" You ask. He looks at you, "You like to play video games?" He asks. You nod slightly. He looks forward, grins a little, "Sure.." He says.

You both head there, you get there and-it was closed. You sigh deeply, with your head hanging down. He laughs just a little. You look up, you have never heard him laugh your entire time knowing him.

You start giggling, "Hey.." He says, "Yeah?" You say looking up at him, he then reaches into the shopping bag he's been holding this entire time. Hands you copic markers.

Your eyes widen and gleam. You take it slowly, you smile, "Thank you so much Oreki-san!" You say with glee. He blushes slightly, eyes widen a little, bends down, and kisses your cheek.

Aaaaand there goes a cliff hanger. Man this chapter was long wasn't it? 😋 Hopefully you and Oreki-san go out finally..
-Kitsuda