Your Day With Oreki

Y/N = Your name
F/D = Favorite Drink
Requested Chapter

You planned a day alone with Oreki, to hang out with him. Today isn't that day yet, you needed to make preparations. Buy snacks, rent movies, bring anything you might need. It has been chilly these past few days, you hope it stays that way. You hope so because then you can cuddle close to Oreki when you hang out with him.

It's the day before you hang out with Oreki. You are in class, sitting at your desk, you felt eyes on you, you then searched the room to see who was watching you. It was Satoshi, of course, he was making that eyebrow wiggle look, half closed eyes, smirking at you. You glared at him, you knew why he was looking at you that way, cause he knows about your day to hang out with Oreki.

You then looked away, and started doodling on your note book. You doodled a half-assed chibi of Oreki, 'So bored', you thought to yourself. 'I wish tomorrow would hurry up.' Then when your day couldn't get any better, the bell rang for lunch, Satoshi decided to get up and sit next to you.

He continued to smirk at you, "Yes, Satoshi?" you snarl, "I know about your plan, I know about your plan~." He sang. You grumble, "Yeah, your point?" as you went to take a drink of your F/D "Well, did you do it with Oreki yet?" he whispers, you spit out your drink. "Th-that's none of your business!" You stutter.

He snickers, you two chat it up for a while, then the bell rings again, telling you guys to get back into learning mode. A few notes here or there then the bell rings again, telling you school is over. You go home, no club today anyway.

After you got ready for bed, you lay down, thinking about tomorrow, wondering what it's going to be like. You fall asleep. Next day you were really excited, you got up early, changed into something more comfortable, made your bed and went downstairs. Ate breakfast, then got ready to hang out with Oreki.

You got all prettied up, no make up, you looked good without it. Did your hair, dressed nicely, said your goodbyes and left. You went out to the store, bought some snacks, and drinks. You had a few hours to kill, so you go to the arcade, you head inside with your snacks, looking to see if any new games were set up inside, they're the same old ones, you watched some kids play on the Pac Man game, then the DDR (dance dance revolution, for those who don't know the initials).

You checked your watch, 5 minutes! You quickly left and headed towards Oreki's house. You rang his doorbell, waited a few minutes, 3.. 3 more.. 4 more... you rang the doorbell again. "Oreki-san! It's me Y/N! My hands are full!" You finally hear something behind the door. It opens, "Mn.. hello." Oreki greets and yawns, then shows you in.

You put the snacks ontop of the kotatsu. Oreki looks like he's ready for bed.. you look at his apparel confused. He notices you staring at his outfit, "..it's comfy.." he tells you. You shrug and decide to sit at the kotatsu, he gets underneath it. 'Oh I see.. he wants to be warm.' So you get under the kotatsu with him, he turns the television on, reaches for the snacks you bought and opens up a bag, and starts eating them.

You join in, snuggling close to him, he grins a little, enjoying your warm embrace. You then reach for a piece of snack from the same bag Oreki opened, as does he, colliding eachothers hands. Your cheeks fill up with pink tints. Oreki continues to grab a snack, while you are still frozen of his touch. You look over at him, he's blushing as well! He was trying to hide it. After that little moment, you then grab a piece of snack.

As you grab a piece, you notice movement, you slightly turn your face, Oreki's face is now closer to yours! You feel your cheeks flush pink again. You bring your hand that's holding the snack to your mouth, then you feel a warmth on your left cheek. It was Oreki, kissing your cheek, your face then turns red, he then turns and faces the tv again. 'Now I want to return the favor.' You think to yourself.

As he yawns you then take your chance, you press your lips against his cheek. He stops yawning halfway, slightly blushes, closes his mouth, looks towards you, gently caresses your face with both hands, and kisses your lips. You're beat red, staring blankly at him, he's still looking at you, grinning a little. "You're very pretty." He mutters softly. Just as things can't make your face even more red, as you hear these words, you feel like you still have room on your face to be red.

He then turns and faces the tv, you do as well, he grabs a snack, and so do you. Yet you still hear those words. 'You're very pretty.' You can't stop blushing, so you snuggle your face against his, like a cat rubbing against you. He blushes, you can tell because his face feels warm. You giggle, hug him with your left arm, you two then continue to play this little game until it was time to go.

Well I hope this is what you wanted. I made it fluffy as I possibly could.
-Kitsuda (author)