Chapter 4

(Liam's POV)

"Harry!!! Come on! Really?" I stared at him.

"Whaaaat. Wait, Liam, who is that??" HE asked, his eyes hopeful. "Do you know her?"

"Harreh!!!! My gosh!!!! No!! This isn't good!" I paced around Harry. That girl, her rules, her eyes. I remembered them well. We vampires call them Moon Dreamers. They aren't human, at least that we know of. . .

"What isn't? Oh, does she have a boyfriend?" He said, looking off to the distance, a smirk on his face. "I think I can handle that."

"Harry, she's a moon dreamer." He turned to look at me.

"Wha-at? No! Your playing a joke on me!!! I thought they were disbanded long ago!"

"That's what i thought, until Emily brought me out, and I found myself starring face-to-face with one." i felt bad for harry, this might be his true mate! and you only ever have one in your life.

"Talking about me are you?" Riley came skipping outside,to where we were. Harry looked at her again, his green eyes glinting. "You-  stay away. I know that look. . . " She took a step back, most likley in fear.

"Hello Riley, I don't believe you know my name!" Harry . . . mate, if your reading my mind right now, seriously. Oh you haven't heard yet, have you? Harry can read minds. Oh yeah, your probably trying to figure out mine . . . it's different. I control the earth, by means of earthquakes. I've accidently sunk hawaii twice before. And fine, i'll tell you the other's powers. Danielle can control water, Zayn can seduce anyone to do what he wants, Perrie can freeze stuff, Morgan can turn invisable, Louis can make plants grow, Emily can control time, and Niall just found out he can heal things. Cool, huh? Getting back to the story now . . .

"Uhm, vamp, I said stay away." Riley threatend. Harry gave her puppy dog look and turned away, to face me again.

"I can hear her thoughts . . . " Harry said once Riley left. "They're disturbing. She has no prblem killing all of us, even me."

"Do you think she's" I trailed off and Harry nodded.

"I've never felt like this before. She must be my mate." Oh wow. Poor Harry.

"Hey, it's alright. Maybe she just needs to spend a little time with us! I think shes going to anyways, and we might as well take advantage of that." he just sadly nodded.

"Is morgan better?" Louis decided to join us.

"Yes." The plants around him started to yellow, "Let's just say riley better keep away." 

"Well, i don't know about that, it seems she going to stay until she's sure we won't kill anyone."

"Let's just tell her the truth about herself. She'll be so disgusted, she'll probably go insane." Louis said.

"No! We can't do that!!!" harry said, eyes wide,"We can;t tell her! we, umm, don't even know if they are the same way, she is the first one we've seen in about 50 years." Louis ponderd over what Harry said.

"True . . . eh, let's do it anyways." he turned, but harry ran  in front of him, a hand placed on his chest.

"I don't like it when we fight. i say no. Liam?" Oh, of course bring the head vampire in like he doesn't have something to do.

Rolling my eyes I said, "I agree with harry. But i think you already know that." I directed to Harry, and he almost blushed. I rolled my eyes and walked in to go find Dani.

(Emily's POV)

"Well, it's a good thing you were here!" Morgan said. As she was talking to Niall, I casually speed up  time and slowed it down. I could then hear Riley coming back inside.

"Imma go, I don't want another . . .  incident to happen." I got up and raced over to Riley and in an instant i was by her side. "Hello, do you wish to see the rest of the house? there are rooms you can't go in, but I can show you the other rooms and a geust room where you can stay, if you wish."

"I'd like that," she nodded, "Oh, and if it's worth anything, thank you." That;s odd . . . 

"For what?" Sometimes i wish i had harry's power to read minds.

"For being somewhat nice."

"Oh, umm, ya. your welcome."

"Since were playing twenty questions anyways, can i ask you a few things? Out of curiosity?" i nodded and she started.

"How old are you, I mean when were you born as a human?"

"I'm twenty now, I was born in 1935."

"Who bit you?"

"Liam."

"Why?"

"I was drunk one night, and i accidently fell into the bay." She shivered. "He pulled me out and bit me. I was the first one."

"Ok, who is yoour mate, and do you even have one?"

"Niall, the blonde."

"What is it like to control time?"

"Oh, umm, I kind of is always swirling around me, like a river. When i want to control it, I simple tell it what to do."

"Interesting." As we neared the first door, i opened it and showed her inside.

"You can stay here, there's a bathroom, and a closet full of clothes."

"Thank you."

"Oh and before i show you anymore, I must tell you one thing, you will never go in the attic, for if you do, all of us will have no choice to kill you."

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, I've realized, nobody is really reading this . . . . But, anyways, those few of you who are, Imma start a challenge for you. Do you want a dedication?????? Well, I want you all to make a comment with the word, scrumptious in it! My favorite will get a dedication!!!!!

Please doooooo!!!!

Please read!!!!! 

I love all of you, my little dragons!!!!

i need a job!!!!!!! (Money)

I going off aren't I??????/

R+S=<3

Whaaaat that's that, little child? You hear your mother? Go to her then!!!!! Geez, this is kinda weird. . . . well, anyways, enjoy my chapppppppter!!!!!!!