chapter 7

*Riley's POV*

"WHAT." Emily looked up at me in horror.

"St-stay away from me!" She backed up agaisnt the bookshelf.

"Whats wrong with you?!" I walked up to her, "Have you finally lost it?" I went up to her and trued to grab her shoulder to calm her down.

"I SAID GET AWAY." Emily screamed and backed agaisnt the bookshelf so hard, the entire top two rows of books fell off their shelves. I heard foot steps, and milliseconds later we were joibed by Niall and Liam.

"Emily!" Niall went over to Emily and helped her away.

"What's wrong?" Liam went over to book pile Emily continued to stare at.

As Liam read the book Emily had dropped, his eyes widened and he developed the same look of horror and fright that was currently on Emily's.

"Demon!" He yelled, "Niall! Get Emily and the others away. Its time to finish the fight she started." He threw the book behind him and started towards me. Niall took the shaking Emily out and slammed the door behind him.

"You thought you could get away, didn't you? Well you won't now!" Liam charged at me, arms open, fangs shinning.

"Well, I now know you have lost it." I sidestepped him, and in anger he made the house shake.

"LIAM. IF YOU MAKE HAWAII SINK AGAIN, I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD REMOVED." I heard one of the girls from downstairs screech.

"That's right Li Li, don't sink Hawaii, or you'll get a time out!" I said in a demeaning voice.

"You did not just go there." he stood and simmered like a snail in salt.

"Oh yeah? Well guess what, I did, and I ain't comin back." as you can clearly imagine, that agitated him even greater.

"YOU ARE DEAD." He lunged at me.

"Is that so, pretty boy? good luck." I laughed and hunched, preparing for the oncoming storm of anger.