Chapter 5

(Emily's POV)

"Oh and why is that? I have a feeling, you all are hiding something." Riley's knowing face smirked at me.

"I swear to- you know what? Nevermind. This is why none of us like you! Just leave us alone! We're a family, a twisted family, but a family none the less. And we'd like to stay together." i just yelled out, letting the anger realse out of me. Emily, I'm warning you. Be careful, your on thin ice. Harry's voice boomed in my head. I'm a vampire, harry. I don't need to worry, if I fall through, I can just swim back up. I responded to his mental message.

"Haha! That would bother me, but i honestly don't care! See the thing is, people like you have been telling me things like this for my intire life!!!!!" She looked almost gleeful that i said that.

"Wait a sec, one moment your thanking me, now your just . . . this is kind of weird. explain."

"I'm used to it, I geuss. Every time one of you all will be slightly nice to me, then something will happen, and you turn on me. I'm used to it, it's your naturaly violent personality." She tried to stare me down, without luck.

I ignored the rest of her comments and continued down the hall, showing her rooms. "This is Zayn's and Perrie's room."

"Oooooh!" she giggled.

"Your so imature," I rolled my eyes and continued down the huge hallway,"Here is Louis; and morgan's," I ignored her giggles, "liam's and danielle's, and here we have harry's room. then Niall's and mine." She burst into laughter. "You are one imature child."

"I'm nineteen!" She protested.

"Yeah, and if were counting years I'm technicly 78, I believe I have every right to call you a child." I sighed. "We have one more room on this floor, the library." I led her into my favorite room. Book shelves lined the walls, giant tapestries covered what was left, plush carpets lined the floor, and coushy armchaaires were sprawled across the room.

"Woah . . . Does it have wifi?"

"Yes, we do. There are all types of computers, laptops, ipods, and ipads over there." I motioned to the one book shelf covered in technology. Personally, I couldn't operate a single one of those things . . . I should probably learn to. "Isn't it lovely?"

"Hey, isn't that a song?"

"Isn't she lovely, yes is a song, what I said isn't though." I laughed.

"Is there a difference?" She stared at me with a confused expression.

"Wait, Riley, you said your nineteen?" I can't believe I didn't realize this before! I knew the old ones were half vampire, and once they hit age 16, they wouldn't age anymore.

"Yes . . . Why?" 

"Are you sure? How much have you grown since you were 16?"

"Umm, none I guess . . . but does anyone?"

"Not nessicarily . . ." I ran over to the one bookshelf, the only bookshelf were I had memorized every single one book.

"Can you stop that whole moving with unnatural speed?" I rolled my eyes, scanning them over the book shelf, looking for one book. There it was!! I pulled out a huge, leather covered book, named, Moon Dreamers. Our enemy.