Chapter 1

(Emily's POV)

I lifted my head into the air, it smelled . . . delicious . . . That's why I like Hawaii, it was full of pure, sweet smelling air. "Are you coming or not?" The blondie beside me smiled, showing his fangs.

"Only if you are!"  Niall was a newborn and a rather hungrey one at that. "There are no humans right?"  He was so worried about hurting a human, even if he wanted to rip their throughts out as soon as he smelled them.

"Yes!" He darted off, leaving me in the dust. It's so funny sometimes when he forgets, I can control time. Raising my arms, time seemed to  . . . what's the word? Melt? Yeah, melt? Time melted around me and i leisurly walked up to Niall, a grin plastered on his face. Takeing a deep breathe i let it resume again, the wind ruffling the tips of my long, dark, red, hair. "Not fair!" Niall pouted. 

"You'll find your 6th sense soon enough!" I laughed. But then, the wind that just blew by carried a different scent. A human. Niall's head perked up immidiatly. His eyes a bright red, different from their normal blue. 

"This is going to be fun." He growled. He jumped up and raced after the human. Now, sometimes, when I'm in the moment, I tend to forget i can stop time. My nerves jumping I raced after Niall.

"Niall! Stop! NO!!!" But I was already too late I heard his footsteps slow as he neared the human.  When i actually relized I had powers, I slowed down the time. When I finally found him,, the sight i saw was so startling, I almost thought i had a heart attack (Don't i wish). The human had ahold on Niall's neck, pushing him back. And beleive it or not, that's not the surprising part, she was still moving . . .

"Are you the creator of this, this, monstrosity??" Her voice chilled me even more than normal. and her eyes! They were a bright silver, like the moon.

"what-"

"What am I? I'm a helper i geuss you could say. But for humans. I would stay away from me if i were you." she set Niall down, time still frozen. I tried to freeze her again, "Oh, don't bother, my necklace will protect me from your powers, in fact it gives me all of my own powers."

"Are-"

"Am I human? Yes." I was getin tired of not being able to say a full sentance without this chick interupting. " Are there more of you?" finally, a break ffrom her creepy voice.

"Yes," she looked at me, as if to say, go on. "Me, Niall, Liam, Danielle, Louis, Morgan, Zayn, Perrie, and Harry.

"May I meet them?" Woah, total change in character . . .

"sure, I guess . . ." I resumed time, holding Niall's hand to calm him down. And i walked away at human speed, the odd girl following me.