Bestfriends But Not Forever PT.3

( Taleah POV )

When I got into my house I went into the kitchen & grabbed me a bottle of water . I drunk my water & went upstairs & took a nice hot shower . After about 1 hour of showering , I felt so much better & more energized . I put on my black tank top that said " Crème De La Crème " in white letters on it . I wore some jean booty shorts since its like 1000 degrees out there & I put in my Oreo Air Jordan 5s to match . I grabbed my ray bands and went outside on the balcony staring out into the distance , glancing over at the city I looked at my I checked the time on my phone it read 4:30pm . I starred at my lock screen picture of Chris & I , he was standing behind me holding my waist kissing my cheek & I just looked into the camera cheesing mad hard . i smiled to myself locking my phone & stuffing it in my back pocket , staring back into the distance , enjoying the little wind hitting my face as my 2 braids hit my face & the beautiful sight of LA . I just let my thoughts raid my mind . I wonder if my siblings miss me . I wonder if my dad still loves me . I wonder if Chris is really feeling me or is it just a mirage . I wonder if my mom misses me . I closed my eyes picturing a place of freedom , no pain, no hurt, no tears, just me and happiness .

( Chris POV )

I got out of my car infront of Slim's house . I used my key to get in because I wanted to surprise her , I walked upstairs and peeked into her room but I didnt see her . I walked down the hall passed the bathroom looking for her until I came to the balcony . I looked through the glass door , seeing Slim bent over the balcony . I bit my lip at the sight . I mean that ass was like damn especially in them shorts . I slowy and quietly slid the door open and walked up behind her placing my hands firmly on her hips . Quickly turned around screamed and slapped me , but when she saw it was me she held her hand over her mouth & rubbed my cheek .

Me - Damn Ma , I cant surprise you for shit . I rubbed my cheek . She got me good .

Slim - Chris I am so so so so sorry , you just scared the living shits out of me I thought you were a killer and I was just tryna protect myself Im soooo ------- I cut her off by kissing her softly and gently . She didnt kiss back at first but she became weak and gave in and kissed back . I grabbed her waist pulling her body close to mine . I bit her bottom lip softly asking for entrance . She let me in, I slid my tongue into her mouth . She wrapped her tiny arms around my neck tippy toeing . Our lips moved in perfect rhythm , as our tongues massaged each other I lifted her up , wrapping her legs around my waist , & deepening the kiss . I slid the door back open walking to her bedroom . I layed her on the bed slowly , climbing on top of her as our kiss grew hungrier . I took off my shirt . She starred at my tattoos biting her bottom lip . I grab her legs and spread them , pulling her closer to me and started kissing on her neck . She giggled a little . I stopped and looked at her smiling . And began kissing her neck again . She giggled again . I stopped & looked at her again . She looked at me still laughing .

Me - You aight Slim ?

Slim - Yeah its just that when people touch my neck and whisper in my ear it tickles . She shrugged . I pecked her lips again .

Me - I think you have a cute laugh . I said pecking her lips again . She shifted a little .

Me - Whats wrong babe ? I said sucking & biting on her neck . She moaned softly and giggled a little. I stopped . She looked me into my eyes .

Slim - Chris , I love you with all my heart and you know that but , I cant . She looked away .

Me - You cant what ?

Slim - Chris .... we just cant . Do this .

Me - Look at me . She turned her head slowly , starring into my eyes .