With You PT. 2

( Chris POV ) 

The rest of the car ride was silent , Slim caught a little attitude , out of nowhere so Imma just leave it alone . I pulled into the studio parking lot and turned off the car . I looked over at Slim she was still looking out the window . She never been in the studio with me so why not show her my Chris Brown skills . 

Me - You coming in ? She nodded & unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car . I did the same and walked over to her side . She began to walk but I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her back to me so we were standing face to face, & body to body as I leaned back against the car , my hands resting on her hips  . 

Me - Tee , whatever I did wrong back at the mall , im sorry okay . I cant stand to see you mad at me & this is our first day being out together as a couple and I want it to be a good day not a crappy , sad and akward day , were theres nothing but silence between us aight ' . I looked deeply into her eyes as a small smile spread across her . 

Me - There it is that beautiful smile . I put my finger under her chin bringing her lips to mine , kissing her pink , full , juicy ass lips . She broke the kiss and hugged me without a word . 

Me - I love you aight ' . She pecked my lips .

Slim - I love you too . I smiled and grabbed her hand interwining our fingers together as we entered the building . 

We entered the studio room where K-Mac was playing the piano , Kid Red & Keeis were smoking a blunt high as fuck . I laughed .

Me - Wassup Niggas ? I dapped the guys .

Red -  Shit Nigga Ayee Slim G wassgud slime ?

Slim - Wassupp Red , sup Keeis .   

Keeis - Sup SG & shit just chilling . 

Kevin - Wassgud CB who ol' girl ? He said gesturing to Slim smiling hard ... Too hard .

Me - This My Girl Taleah but Slim to everyone . He shook her hand smiling hard , and didnt like it one bit nor did she because she gave him "the eye", she only gives people the eye when she suspicious or uncomfortable . I sat on the couch & pulled Slim on my lap & started rolling up , Slim she pulled out her own loud pack , I was surprised if you look at her she didnt even  look like the type to smoke . I guess the guys all thought the same thing because the look on all of they faces .

Slim - Ya can close ya mouths now , Damn , acting like ya never seen a girl smoke a loud pack before . We shrugged & continued rolling .  

( Taleah POV ) 

That Kevin guy was creeping me out while Chris was introducing us and he was holding my hand with a tight grip while shaking all I did was give him the eye , its something I do when I dont like someone or when im uncomfortable with something . The guys started rolling up so did I . They all looked shocked , fuck it though . 

After a everybody was high except me & Kevin . Kevin got on the piano and started playing Weak By SWV . I got up and sat on the piano , closed my eyes and started singing .

      I don't know what it is that you've done to me...but it's caused me to act in such a crazy way.Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing...it's a feeling that I want to stay. Cause my heart starts beating triple time ,with thoughts of loving you on my mind .I can't figure out just what to do,when the cause and cure is you. I get so weak in the knees I can hardly speak.I lose all control and something takes over me.In a daze, your love's so amazing, it's not a phase.I want you to stay with me, by my side.I swallow my pride, your love is so sweet.It knocks me right off of my feet.I can't explain why your loving makes me weak.