With You PT. 3 ( Ball Is Life )

( Taleah POV )

Chris dropped me off at my house and went to his house , I told him to meet at the courts with the guys and I'll meet them there with my girls .

When I got in I called up my friends from Mills college they graduated from there too and they some nice ass bitches on the court . My friend Melissa she plays shooting gaurd , Shelby plays center , and last but not least .... Draya she used to play point gaurd , but I do now so she plays small forward she is a dyke as well which was creepy when I was a freshman at Mills because she was flirting with and tryna get with me , I shut that shit down Asap , because I dont roll like that .... Had to let her know I dont do those things ( me not ah batty mon lol ya feel meh) . They said they will be here in about a hour so we can leave together .

I went upstairs and stripped out of my clothes grabbed my beats pill , connected it to my phone and turned on Macaroni Time By Chief Keef and hopped in the shower and rapped along . After my shower I got out , I put on pink panties and a sports bra to match & went into my walk in closet . I looked at the side with all my basketball clothes , I grabbed my red basketball shorts & slipped them on . I looked at the rack with all my basketball jerseys either they were the Heats , Knicks , Bulls , Or My Highschool & College jerseys I kept . I grabbed my black and red #6 Heats jersey Lebron gave me and put it on & tucked it into my shorts , since it was big on me . I went over to the section of the closet where I keep all of my sneakers and I mean allllll of them , I even got some at Chris house . I grabbed my red , black & white Lebron 10s . I went in the drawer to the left of my sneaker section & grabbed a pair of my red & black elite socks slipped them on pulled them up where they stopped right below my knee caps & put on my sneakers and tied them tight . I put my curly wet hair into a pony tail . I got up & grabbed my mouth guard & my elbow brace . I went downstairs with my grabbed my gym bag & put a towel , 1 bottle of Gatorade & 1 bottle of water , I put my elbow brace and mouth guard , & my Adidas slippers with the red stripes inside of the bag & zipped it up , placing it on my night stand in the kitchen . Just then the door bell rung . I opened the door & they all stood there with the gym bags dressed in the proper basketball attire .

Draya - Hey future wife ! She squealed in happiness hugging me as soon as I opened the door .

Me - Girl bye . I closed the door behind them & hugged all of them . We sat in the living room & discussed a game plan .

Melissa - So what we going against ?

Me - Well Chris , he doesn't have any handle on the ball at all but a lot of speed & he can shoot , Kevin I don't know , Red he can not hold D to save his dear life .
( D - Defense ) Keeis he can't make lay ups so you'll see him pass a lot if one of the tell him to take it to the hoop .

Shelby - Damn , they sound badddd , but what's game ? Shel asked .

Me - I have no idea we will find that out when we get to the courts , which we should be heading to right about now . I said getting up grabbing my basketball & heading out door . I locked the door behind us & we drove my car .

( Skips Car Ride )

We walked into the gym to see the guys sitting on the bench talking and laughing .

Melissa - Chris Brown is even hotter in person girlllllll . She hit my arm . I laughed along with the rest of the girls.

Me - Girl you ain't telling me nothing .

( Chris POV )

The girls walked into the gym while we were talking . I looked up to see Slim dribbling the ball & walking over to us with them brolic ass girls . I can't lie my baby was looking sexy as fuck with her little heats attire on . The stood in front of us .