sam winchester x reader : reading some smut

Quick imagine, enjoy !

Warning : language, dirty talk

Yn : your name

Sam pov

I was doing research with my friend hunter woman of letter Yn. We were reading books and files but i needed internet. My laptop was in my bedroom i was too lazy to go there. I look the laptop on the table and look up to Yn.

"sweetie ?" i call out
"yep ?" she said smiling wildy, she always smiles like that, it always bring happiness in my heart.
"Can i borrow you ur laptop please ?"
"sure thing sugar, here" she hands me the laptop.

I open it and turn it on. When it was full on i open firefox, i see she got some favorites website, i dont know all of them but one off them catch my eyes "naughty dirty supernatural imagine". I know i shouldnt click on it but i did.

There are plenty gif and story little with me and the reader. I notice the hashtag. Wow that is so dirty.

-imagine masturbating in front of Sam
-Imagine sam face when you give him a bj
-imagine rough sex with Sam
-...etc

Wow all these girl are so thirsty, i click on one of the story named " love in backseat". As i start reading i throw some glare to Yn, i didnt want her to catch me violating her privacy, jeeze what am i doing, stop reading Sam !

The story set in fuel station, Dean stops to get some food and i had to put some fuel in baby, the reader, well Yn is napping in the backseat. Thats very fluffy actually. It was just the begining cause it becomes hot suddenly. I heard her moaning my name in her sleep and i decided to slide my hand between her legs "Omg ! I will never do that !".

I was so into the story that i didnt notice the presence behind me. I turn around and see Yn,arms crossed on her chest, angry.

I stand up quickly.

" Please dont be mad sweetie i was just curious !"

"i hate you Sam !! How dare you !"

" i didnt want i swear but...but i couldnt stop reading"

She shakes her head then looks down on me, her eyes gets wide open "omg".

I look down on me and see this huge bulge in my pants, i didnt even notice it before, damn it, i hide it with a book.

"you get excited from this ? Really" she chuckles.

"what ? No no no !!"

"then what else ?" she asked.

I sit and sigh.loudly and admit " yeah maybe but.. Just imagine having hot sex in the impala with you- i...i dont mean i want to have sex with you, well maybe i never think about this before cause we friend...im sorry please forgive me"

"u look as embarrassed as me so...i guess we can say we are even now go back to research ! No.more fanfiction ok "

"yeah thanks"

*******

Im in my bed, i cant sleep, im too obsessed with the stuff i discovered this afternoon about Yn. I decide to call her.

yn : allo ?
Sa: hey hm did i wake u up ?
yn : no
Sa: hm everything is ok ?? You...you panting
yn : ahem yeah im fine Sammy what's wrong ?
Sa : i just hoping talking to u could help me to sleep
yn: im listening sugar talk to me

Wow...the way she said "talk to me" sound very sexy suddunely. I prefer hear her talking right now.

Sa : well im not gonna lie im so obssessed by what i red earlier, i never think about u like that
yn : hm hm yeah
Sa : and... I just hope that it wont change anything between us
yn : he wont baby dont worry hmm

Ok is she just moanin ?

Sa : when did u start reading these stuff anyway ?
yn : since the musical show case at the school's girls, i was ahem curious
Sa : ho ( chuckling) i thought u would like to sing instead, u didnt want to stop singin in the way back, you were driving Dean crazy
yn : hahahaha nah i cant sing but you... U got a sexy voice
Sa : thanks you too
yn : really winchester ? (taking a sexy voice)
Sa : hm hm warm and amazingly erotic ( sexy tone)
yn: ho fuck hmnm

Ok now im sure she just moaning, did she...touching herself ?

Sa : did i get you all wet already baby ?
yn: ho god Sam hmmm
Sa : such a dirty sl*t, touching urself while im talking to you, keep rubbing that pussy for me
yn : yes baby !!
Sa : what did you think about before i called you ?
yn : about you ha ! An-and your big c*ck hmm Oh God ! Ur huge big swollen d*ck dripping with pre-c*m in my mouth-holy shit !!
Sa : fuck your noises are so sexy
yn : im about to c*m Sam !
Sa : please dont !
yn : but-
Sa : im coming in ur room right now i wanna see your beautiful face when you will cum for me

I jump off my bed and walk fast to her room, why her room has to be so far ! When i arrive lets just say that she climaxes more than once.

End

i dont own supernatural

thanks for reading :)