Make a wish

This story takes place in season 4episode 8 «Wishful Thinking »

Dean dropped you and Sam At #1 LuckyChin's, a restaurent where you were about to interview Candace Amstrong, a woman who was attacked by a ghost in the showers of the Cascade Women's Fitness Center.

You sat down and started to askquestions about the attack. Suddenely Sam stopped talking and turnedhis head, looking at the couple kissing. You looked a them too and couldn't stop thinking that it could be you and Sam. If this nerd dude could have someone as hot as his girlfriend it couldn't be so hard to get Sam. But you were to shy to confess him your love.

You met Sam and Dean during a hunt ayear ago, you were chasing the same monster and since that day you hunt with them.

After meeting the little girl with herhuge teddy bear alive, you came back to the restaurent to check your theory about the wishing well. Dean threw a coin in it then wait.

-What did you wish for ? Sam askedcurious

-sssshhh it's wish i'm not supposed to tell, dean answered, making you giggle.

Then a man entered with a sandwich forDean.

-Really Dean ? You said shaking your head, all you could hear were his groans.

But watching him devouring his sandwich made you think, what if...No No Y/N you can't do that ! But then... You pulled out a coin from your pocket and threw in the wishing well.

-Y/N No ! Sam screamed but it wastoo late you're already did a wish.

-tell us that you wished we become rich ! Dean said playfully earning a death glare from Sam.

Later, you came back in your motel room and took a shower, you got out and stop on your step, you step back and turn around to see someone else on the reflect of the mirror. You screamed out making Sam and Dean stormed in the bathroom.

You could see the sadness in Sam eyes and the surprise in dean's ones.

-What the hell ? Dean said before checking his brother.

-J...je...jessica ? Sam whispered.

-hum..Where is Y/N dean asked suddenely realizing.

-Guys, It's me Y/N.

You dressed and sat on the bed looking down, you felt so ashamed, Sam didn't even look at you, he looked tense and it was totally understable. Dean sat beside you and wrapped his arm around you.

-What happened Y/N, dean asked softly.

- I...

-Why did you wish this ! Sam screamed.

-man i know it's hard to see her like that but calm down please-

-Calm down ? She.. she's...omy god , sam started to walk around the room.

You stand up and walk toward him,forcing him to face you.

-I'm so so so sorry Sam, when i threw this coin i didnt know it could turn that bad i swear i just wanted... you take a deep breath, I just wanted you to love me.

Sam tilts his head to the side, he was lost now.

-but why did you take Jess appearence ?

-I wished that you love me as you love her i mean she is the love of your life and i know you'll never love someone else like that again, it made me sad because i love you.

-She was...the love of my life, he trailed of before leaving the room.

Dean kissed your cheek before standing up and ran after his brother. he caught his arm and turned him around.

-Dean please...I need so time alone.

- No you need to tell her the truth !

- What ?

- tell her Sam, tell her that you love her too, dean begged. You wanted proofs that she was loving you, i think you got a good one.

-I will talk to her, sam said half smiling.

Dean came back in the bedroom happier then few minutes ago and said "everything's gonna ok, dont worry baby girl".

end.

thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed it dont forget to vote and leave a comment ( i love reading them :D )