one shot # 3

Sam pov

After we received a text from Chuck we drove faster as we could, poor Yn she wanted to rest. When we arrived we met Chuck but he seemed to be suprised to see us.

-Chuck : i didnt send any text...O god ( sighing)
-Dean : what ?
-Becky : hey guys

Oh lord not da crazy chick.

-Sam :You're Becky right ?
-Becky : You remember me ? its ok i couldnt get you out of my mind either
-Yn : hm... What's going on here ??
-Dean : Oh yeah i forgot you're not aware...ahem, Chuck here is a prophete of the lord, he is a writer also.. He writes books about us
-Yn : woa its a honnor to meet you, did the books are locked in heaven or something like that ?
-Becky : Omg you're such an ignorant, dont you know the Supernatural's books ?
-Dean : hm.. He sold them 
-Yn: ( laughing) you're saying that you guys are the heroes of books like Harry Potter, god i got to read them !!
-Becky : You're in the books too Yn
-Yn : What ?? How ?
-Chuck : you're a part of their life since you joined them.on the hunt so i got vision about you too
-Sam : ahem someone summons us to come here like an emergency, if its not you Chuck, then who is it ?
-Becky : I did
-Chuck : how did you get my phone?
-Becky : In your pants, sorry but i had to, they need to see this !
-Dean and Sam : See what ??
-Becky : Omg i love when they talk in the same time !!

The three of us Dean me and Yn were totally confused then when we entered in the hotel we understood that it was a Supernatural's Convention, they were nerdy people dressed like us and they were speaking just like us it was fucking weird.

After Chuck's speech we decided to take a drink, it was too much for us even more for Yn, she was so damn stressed.

-Sam : what's wrong yn 
-Yn : nothing why ?...Yeah maybe i mad because you guys didn't tell me about these books !!
-Sam : sorry it's just... We wanted to save the world and...
-Yn : ok ok never mind, did you read these books ?
-Sam : No!  i mean there is nothing in these books that i already know

Then Becky joined us, flirting with me, i dont like her at all. Yn started to feel uncomfortable so she left.

-Becky : finally alone, im glad she accepted our love
-Sam : Accepted ??
-Becky : Yeah i - ( her phone is ringing) i'll be right back

Her words echoed in my mind, what Yn has to accept ? I tooke my laptop and opened it. I tapped Yn and Sam winchester in google and i was chocked when i saw the results. I clicked on a fan web site and started to read.

Superfan99 " i feel so sorry for Yn, the man she loves is fucking with a demon"
Sammygirl " Sam is blind, Yn never stops to check him out"

Damn Yn loves me, or maybe it's what the fans want, i have to talk to her.

I called her and told her to meet me outside.

We sat somewhere and talked.

-Yn :hey Sammy boy what's going on ?
-Sam : Earlier when you left me with Becky she said that you accepted our relationship, but there is nothin between us.
-Yn : yeah don't worry lol
-Sam : but i did some research... Idon't know how to say that... Do u love me ?
-Yn : of course i do Sam !
-Sam : No i mean more than a friend
-Yn : You read the books right ? damn... yes i like you a lot but it's ok if you don't feel the same, being ur friend is enough for me.

This wonderful, strong woman just confessed her feeling and i don't know what to say, i better show her. I leant in and pecked her soft lips.

" i like you too baby".

Sorry for if i did some mistakes, enjoy :)