The new girl

Sam and Dean were coming back from a hunt and decide to pay a visit to Jo and Helene and because they get free beers, nobody cant resist at Winchester's natural charm. When they arrive in the bar, A wild smile appears on Jo's face, on Dean's face too. They great her and Helene and Ash of course. They sit and chat. Two fresh beer appear making turning their head.

-Jo said it was your favorite drink, the young woman said smiling at the two pretty boys. She couldnt believe the two of them couldnt be hunters, they were two hot, but she remembered Jo speaking about a Dean and his baby brother Sam. She was right they were very attractive but the young lady has a preference for the taller one.

- thanks, Sam said

- Ho hum its y/n she the new bartender.

- i didnt know you were hiring ? Dean said checking on the pretty bartender.

- We didnt but she needs to make some money...she really needed it so we helped her, Helene said.

Sam cant help but try to figure out who is the new girl, he simply start talking with her, the 5 minutes turns in 10 then 20 and an hour later Dean comes behind him and said " We got work to do". Y/n sigh and chuckle when she sees that Sam noticed it.

-it was nice to talk to you....see you soon ? Y/n said

-ho hm yeah of course i...

- SAAAM ! Dean screams.

- oh god, Sam rolls his eyes making laugh the young girl.
-be safe, bye

On the road Dean couldnt stop teasing her brother.

-did you get her number ?

- what ? No ! I dont even know her.... i mean it's still weird that a new bartender is hired when we start our research about the yellow eyes demon, dont you think?

- maybe its just a coincidence, you guys talked for an hour!

- i was investigated Dean !

- ok easy tiger

But more Sam was talking with her more he was liking her, now that he knows her better he can open his heart, all the doubts vanish away. But then the bar burnt Ash was dead and maybe everybody including Y/n. Several months later Sam and Dean find back Jo and Helene. Y/n was there too, Sam was so happy, it was a sign for him, life gave him a second chance he had to take it.

- Im glad you're alive Y/n... i-i missed you..a lot, he said taking her small hand in his big one.

-I missed you too, she pulled away her hand, i've changed Sam, im not the sweet girl you used to know, im a hunter now.

- You're eyes say something else Y/n

- watever Sam...

Sam knows how hard it is to be hunter he didnt want to press her, he decided that he wanted to be her friend because he knew one day she will need talk about it and he wanted to be there for her like she used to before the fire.

End
I dont own Supernatural
Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed it