True desire : rated R !!

Warning : lemon, language !
______________________________________

Like usual, y/n is watching me working out. We usual exchange tender smile and glare but today she looks different. She looks at me diferently. Her looks are more intense, full of lust. I know she kinda likes me but she never look at me like dat.

She starts to sigh. I lift my head up.

- what ?
- i was just wondering how many time i could hold it before jump on your bones. She said cheekly. Her eyes trace my body from head to toe with lust. She even lick her lips. I chuckle. I know she likes playing silly on me.
- im not done yet so wait lil tiger haha.
- or.... She stands up and walks toward me slowly. She makes circle before stops in front of me. Her hands rise and rub my chest up to my shoulder ".....we could work out together".
I am confused, she can be serious.
- ar-are you ok ? I ask, not daring to move.
- no actually Sammy... Im frustrated and so so horny, mind to help ??

Her hands go down past my hips, she grabs me by surprise. I jump and step back.

- wow what are you doing ?
- is that obvious Sam ? She takes off her dress, showing a black lacy body. I can help but stare at her body. " i want you...i always wanted you and you know it...you always knew it". She walks toward me as i step back but i hit the wall already.
- im very flattered y/n bu-but we ca-can do this- wow what are you doing ?

She kneels and pulls my short down rubing my crotch slowly. I twitch immediatly. Her touch feels so good i can deny but i dont think it's good idea.

- we're friend -ho god hmm- it can mess up everything between us, i-i Ha ! Fuck !
- do you wanna put it in my mouth ? She asks through her lashes. I was hard as a rock, my breath was heavy i cant talk so i nod eagerly. She smirks and pulls down my boxer before engulfing me in her mouth. I groan loudly, bucking my hips as she sucks me up.

- ho god yes !! Fee-feels so good.

The hand which doesnt hold my d*ck finds it way between her legs and she starts to touch herself, moaning around my c**k. She gives a long slurp to along my d**k and said " Sam f*ck me now, i cant hmm". I smirk and pull her against the wall i get on my knees and eat her out.

" shit...gonna... F*ck me sam !" she cried out.
" so eager...who knew" i stood up and we do eye contact, they shine in red, her eyes got red. I drag her and tie her up. I put my clothes on and called out Dean.

- whatchu doing ? Untie me Sam !
- no ! You're not y/n !
- ho you're wrong she is here and she really want this, i just help her a little.

I throw her holly water but it did nothing, Dean was here now.

- hi Dean wanna join us ? She said biting her lips " i start to like being tied up actually, that tight lil p**sy is all yours boys"
- what's going on man ? Dean asked.
- she is possessed by something but i don't know what. She is not a demon i checked it already.
- we gonna find out Sammy.

We did research but we found nothing, i had to talk to her since she seems to be into me.

- hooo look who is back ! Hi Sam
- whatchu want ?
- i told you already, just a good f*ck. I wanna feel your big c*ck pound into me until you come and fill me up with your hot cum.
- you possessed an innocent girl just for sex ? What kind of pervert monster are you ?
- innocent ??? She laugh deviously. She is far from innocent. Her mind is full of naughty thoughts about you and her getting freaky.
- shut up !!!
- hell no ! She dreams about you f*cking her from the back like the dirty slut she really is. Do you know what she get her off ??
- i said shut up !

I had to put something on her mouth. I touch her skin cause she was sweating hard. She was too hot, boiling actually.

- what the hell ?? I put it of and i call out Dean.
- she is boiling did you find something ? I ask
- not yet, lets go back to the research, says Dean.

In a book i discover what possessed her. The hot temperature, her lust, her eyes when she was horny, she is a succub. We find a ritual in the book. Soon we get out the succub of y/n ' s body.

She was resting in her bedroom. Im checking at her when she wakes up smiling at me.

- hey, i said.
- hey Sam... What a day hu ?
- yeah you tell me haha. Are you ok ?
- yeah im feeling much better. Being a succub sucks ! Always horny and hot...she laughs.
- You look fine im relief.
- you know about what the succub said about you...
- shhh its fine just rest ok.
- no sam we need to talk about it, she sigh heavly. " she was right, i like you and certainely more but im asking you anything, i like being your friend and if it is only what you want i'll be cool with it".
- honestly i just want to keep you with us as long as possible. Your family now, we cant loose you, i cant loose you. I can deny it, i wanted you earlier in there.
- that lacy body is hot hu ? She winks at me. I chuckle she's so silly.
- yeah youwere sexy in it. Look i dont wanna loose our friendship-
- me neither, she smiles at me.
- but... I guess i dont mind giving a little help sometimes, i mean that's what friends do, helping eachother right ?
- hm interesting, then you should come bak later tonight i might need your help.

End.