Chapter 6:

Zoey's p.o.v
When I woke up none was in the room but a nurse "honey I just have to run some test and then you can leave" the nurse says "ok" I say " we're back " they boys say with food in there hands.the nurse said that I should air the cuts out after the boys asked if I wanted anything to eat but I said no cause I wasn't really hungry.  I got dressed in Matts shirt and leggings and then we left.
When we got home and I went to Calum's room. When i got to his room i jumped on his bed and got his laptop and snuggled one of his teddy, I waited for cal as I went threw Netflix, I picked mean girls and Calum comes upstairs "hey Zoe matts here" Calum says and matts comes right on top of me and kisses me hard and I kiss back and Calum scoffs "really?"

CALUMS POV:
I sigh as they kiss, the truth was I was jealous of my own sister, well not really but I wanted her as mine, I don't know why but it just felt right to be the one kissing her, after Zoe and Matt pull away I put the movie on and think the whole time of why I felt this way.......

(AN: hey babes I'm backkkkk!!!! So there's a bit of a plot twist..... Who should she be with? Tell me who you think. I think it should either be Calum or Luke:-)))))

Well stay cute❤️ luv you guys

-ari<3