chapter idk

zoey's pov:

*two months later*

Today was the day, the boys were leaving for tour and i was going also!! "zoe! we have to go!" i heard cal say from the front door and i bite my lip "comin!!" i fixed my hair and then walk down the stairs. "hey cutie" i giggle and turn around to see the one and only Luke hemmings, i blushed lightly, i ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist softly, "okay let's go" cal rolled his eyes, Luke and I weren't dating but we have gotten very close, we walked outside of the house and into the tour bus, luke dragged me to his bunk as i giggled "lukey i have my own bunk"  i grin, "i know but i want cuddles!!" he pouted and i giggled "fine." i say and walk with him to his bunk, once we got inside i hopped in and so did he, i cuddle into his chest lightly and smile, "you're adorable" i heard him whisper and i just smile. Over the past month i ha  ve developed feelings for luke... I had told only ashton about it cause i trust him the most, A hour or so later i woke up and crawled out of his arms and got out of the bunk, i smile at his sleeping body and walk to ashton who was sitting with calum. i heard the whispering about Luke but i didn't bother listening, "do you think he told zoe about her?" i heard Michael whisper and that's when i started listening.                                                                                                                                                               ***ASHTON'S POV*** 

I sigh gently "i guess he hasn't" i said gently making sure zoey wasn't around "guys i'm still   really confused" michael shrugged and calum sat up "luke has a girlfriend mate" he said and michael's mouth dropped "but he's leading zoe on!" he whispered shouted "yea i know, he said he would tell her but the way she's acting around him i'm pretty sure he hasn't " calum sighed and i shake my head " well shes gonna find out tonight.." i said gently and the two boys nodded .

*** ZOEYS POV***

"well shes gonna find out tonight..." i heard ashton say, what the hell am i gonna find out, what's gonna happen tonight?

(yooooo i guess i'm back for the day i'm gonna try to update all day cause i don't really know how long i'm gonna continue this book cause school is starting soon but i'm gonna try to keep updating....)