chapter 10:

***ZOEYS POV***

I bit my lip as i picked out a simple outfit which was a black lace up body suit and a pair of ripped light blue shorts, i put black booties on and make my way backstage to meet up with the boys, i hummed gently and got to the door, i opened it and my heart shattered into a million pieces, Luke was kissing a girl, i heard calum clear his throat and i turn to him biting my lip to stop my eyes from watering "u-uh zoey this is my girlfriend..." i heard luke say softly and i turn the other way shaking my head and i walk out of the room, i walk to the hall and just sit there "zoe?" i hear michael say softly as he sits down, i turn to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder "i'm sorry" he whispered and i just put my head in his shoulder gently  and just stay there as a few tears ran down  my cheeks.  

**LUKES POV**

I saw her run out and that's when i knew i fucked up badly "what's her problem?" i heard arzaylea say "nothing" i said softly and looked down "nothing?! are you fucking kidding me mate! you led her on and then broke her heart you idiot! " i heard calum shout and i roll my eyes "whatever calum it's not my fault!" i shout "oh yes it is you idiot" calum shouted and i shake my head and walk out of the room with arzaylea, i turn to the side and see zoe and michael cuddled in a corner and i roll my eyes as arzaylea glares at them, after a while of the boys ignoring me we went on stage, half way threw the show we always answer questions that were sent in from twitter, i grab my phone and drink some water as michael goes first "how's zoey?" he read and he took a deep breath "she's not okay right now cause some dick led her on then made out with his stupid fucking girlfriend in front of her and it broke her heart cause she liked him" he said and glared at me as i hear "awhs" coming from the fans, i glare back at him and roll my eyes "next question,  out of everyone in the band who would each of you date" calum read "i'd date michael" he said "cause he's nice and he doesn't go around breaking peoples hearts" caum glared once again at me "same" ashton hummed "i'd date cal" michael smiled "or even ash" he said, i just rolled my eyes and don't answer the question, "okay um next question, which one of you is the most loving" ashton read "im saying michael once again" ashton said "yep michael" calum hummed and then they looked at me "i don't know but lets just get on with the show" i shrug, we play for another hour and then finally get off stage, i walk to zoey "zoe-" i get cut off by her "you're a fucking dick i want nothing to do with you" she said harshly and walked away to michael, wow, i did fuck up cause i think i love her....