my life

Danielle POV

I woke up to a loud bang and looked over to my clock to see it was just 2am in the Morning. My mother was at work as always it seems as if she never has time any more. I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror I was thinking to myself why doesn't any one wants me why am I always alone. I'm 17 years old brown skin grey eyes but they change to brown in the sun light. I cut off the light and went back to bed knowing that I had school in the a.m.once I layed my head down I saw my phone flash and when I look at it I seen I had 2 missed calls and a text.. 1 was from my bestie raisha and the other from Tonni. the text was from a number I didn't recognized so I text back Saying "who is this"? I locked my phone and Let slept take Over me.

Next Day (school)

I shut my locker thinking I'm glad it's Friday which means I had to work tonight and Yes im a stripper. I was brought out of my thought when this sexy ass dude bump into me I was bought to cuss his ass out when I saw him flash them pretty White teeth at me and it felt like I was on cloud nine he looked at me and said I'm sorry ma.. I shook my head and walk away

Raymond P.o.v.

Man I knew What I was doing when I bump into her she look like she was in deep thought and when I bump into her it look like she was going to cuss me out so I said I was sorry but she walk off shaking her head I was going to chase after her until I got a text from my Nigga Zen Saying it's time time weigh in I knew What ment.. I hop in my Hummer and left school for the day. when I arrive at the trap I seen my Niggas already had shit set up for me.I was the drug lord of Cali and it was going to stay like that until I want time be out of the game.while my Niggas was weighing my mind crept back on Danielle wondering What she was doing.. that girl was fine ass He'll but in her eyes it look Like she been through somethings and I was going time find out.

Danielle P.O.V.

I walk in house slamming my books down saying out loud it's been a long day at cail high school. I went in my mother's room to see that she was packing saying she going to stay at her boyfriend house for the weekend . really I did not care all I was thinking about was getting Ready to graduate and move out this rough ass neighborhood. My phone vibrated twice knowing I had a text message I quickly look at the name it was Tonni asking did I have time work tonight I sent her quick one back headed to my room getting Ready for tonight. I quickly pack my bag and waited for my girls we all been working at the strip club since we were 15 our parents didn't know they told us if we wanted something we had to get it on our own so the only way we knew How to do that was strip and that's about it and we did What we had to do.

2 HOURS LATER DANIELLE P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch when I heard this loud honking I was saying I knew my friends weren't out there Cause they would of came in I walk to the window and seen this all black Hummer and when I saw who was in it I Quickly closed the cutting thinking he saw me and How does he know were I stay. I look back out the window seeing him staring at me but when I was bout to close the curtin I seen the biggest hoe in the neighborhood come out "Lisa" she hop in his car and he wink at me and rode off. was I jealous?? he wasn't my man so why am I mad just when I was about to pop me some in the oven my bitch call saying she was outside.

read and Let see what happens

here we goooooooo

comment and vote tell me What you think!!