club

Raymond P.O.V

I was stressing from the work I been putting in on these streets so I called my hoe Lisa so she could give a Nigga some head so Lisa the bitch I wouldn't wife shr Fuck everybody In the Hood that's why when I Fuck her I made sure I stayed strap just couldn't trust these bitches at all.when I arrive at Lisa apartment I honk the horn loud I'm pretty sure everyone heard it.I was bought to do it against when I seen this familiar face look out the window and then hide behind the curting when she look again I couldn't believe my eyes it was her Danielle I just looked and smiled at her but then I seen Lisa come out the house I gave her a quick wink at Danielle and started driving.

4 hours LATER

I had just drop Lisa off and was heading to the strip Club wit my Nigga Zen.,Luke and bj this was my first time going to a strip club on the other side of town but my niggas kept bragging saying somebody told them they had the baddest stripper and the baddest of them all was name peaches so I had to come check it out.We walk in all eyes were on us I saw some familiar faces I just nodded my head,we were sent straight to the V.I.P bitches were every were I ain't going to lie my dick was getting on hard just from Watching. then the Dj got on the mic introducing the most fabulous stripper. PEACHES. I walk over to look down to see What all the hype was for and when I look down I couldn't believe my eyes.

OMG WHO DID RAYMOND SEE???

VOTE COMMENTS