DRAMA

(DANIELLE POV CONT)

Can I ask you sum? ray said to me .I thought to myself awww hell what does he know or wanna know. Yea go ahead I said.. Well you know my trap was rob and I kind of know who did it.. is that so?? yes baby girl listen today when I was at your house getting dress I notice a picture on your dresser with a lady is that your mother? yes it is..oh okay but do you know a hustler by the name of blue he ask..ummm ummm ummm Spit it out girl stop stumbling over your words.. Ugh Ray I have something to tell u.. I started telling ray about my life all the way up to the robbery and what I had over heard with my ma and blue that day. Raymond look at me and said you should of told me sooner baby girl ,I know but I just didn't know how. Im really feeling you ray and I don't wont this stuff to come between us . I started to cry ..

(CENT pov)

I flip my phone down after texting my daughter.im sick of her ass she think she better then me I should of aborted her ass long time ago . I hope she don't think that nigga ray wont her ass he is the biggest hoe in the city and when he break her heart she is going to come running to me and im not going to comfort her I could care less. I have my own man and my own life to live .Danielle is a grown woman and its time for her to get the hell out my house. After I leave town wit blue im going to tell Danielle she has 2 weeks to find her a job and some where to leave.

(Ray Pov)

I was on my way to drop Danielle back off at home things were kind of quite in the car so I spoke up and said. thank you for sharing that information with me ma I know how times can be and im going to be there for you through it all. she looked up at me smile and said thank you. Im going to handle Blue as for you its time to stand up to your mother and be a grown women and leave her ass for good. she is being a burden on your life. I know that's your mother and I totally understand but the things that you was telling me baby girl I was getting heated by the minute. You are going to be fine trust me I Got you Boo....

Authors Note: Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sorry its been a minute but I just couldn't leave you guys hanging like that....I promise im going to start updating more and longer...