New me

{RAY POV}

"THIS ONE'S FOR U FUCK NIGGAS"

"U FUCK NIGGAS"-JEEZY

As I heard my phone vibrate on the table I woke up struggling trying to find it once I found it I answered "Hel-" MAN THE TRAP JUST GOT ROB U NEED TO GET HERE ASAP SAID MY NIGGA ZEENO."CLICK".

I hop up forgetting were I was last night I saw Danielle sleeping peacefully I didn't want to leave her I wanted to be sleeping right next to her but shiiid I had to go see bout my shit . Danielle open her eyes with a big smile and she looked at me a stop smiling and said IS SOMETHING WRONG I SAID YEA YOUR BREATH LOL ,she got and went to go do her hygiene etc...walked out smelling good I told her I had to roll and stole I kiss from her she hit me playfully I promised her ill be back later I had to handle I couple of things....

{Zeeno POV}

I pulled up to the trap at ususal time to make sure everything straight I looked at the door and seen that it was wide open I know these workers no better not leave the door wide open with all this shit we got up in here damn dumb bitchies. As I walked slowly in I saw one of the guards down with a bullet to the head I pulled out my gun while still walking in the house it was clear so I was thinking all these damn workers got away wit all the shit and killed the body guard but I heard someone scream help help help I lwalked down to dungeon were we kept people who don't pay us our money we make them suffer. I open the door and seen all my workers I started yelling what the fuck happen they all yelled out we been rob one of my workers nicki said it was that nigga blue and his crew I picked up my phone and called my bossman he answered I didn't even let him finished I told him he need to come to the trap asap.....

{DANIELLE POV}

When Ray left I tooked a shower and he was on my mind the whole time its something about the way he hold me last night I just couldn't shake that off it felt like he belonged there. he said he would see me later I hope he wasn't lying I was planning on cooking us something to eat or something this morning but he left before I could do it I wonder wat was up wit him. I walked in my closet pulled out my uniform for my second job which Is footlocker that job is okay the shoes are not expensive to me cause the money I have nothing is to high for me blahh. As I was putting my clothes on I heard screaming from my ma room I walked out and stood by her door and she was talking to some man and telling the job is done I wonder who she was talking to and what was it about something told me too keep listening when I kept listening the man said he was over your house last night soo I tooked the perfect time to rob his shit my mother stood there and said my dumb ass daughter think he wants her he just want her pussy the unknown man started laughing and said like mother like daughter,what that suppose to mean blue says my mother and he said don't worry about it Im just glad I finally got to rob that nigga Ray I gasp ran too my room to pick up my phone to tell ray but once I called him my phone was off I was going to be a little late for work today....

{comment Vote}