Trust

{Danielle Pov}

I couldn't believe my ears of what I had heard from my mother and that nigga name blue as I was walking to kendall house my phone started vibrating it was ray I didn't answer cause I wasn't ready to tell him just yet I just need to hear from my besfriend point of view. I saw kendall coming from her neighbor house she was fucking her neighbor they been fuckin since may plus he has  a girlfriend put that's another story. kendall looked at me a she knew something was wrong I gave her the run down on what happen this morning she looked at me with mouth open saying I need to tell Raymond put I was telling her I didn't know how. This was going to be a long day smh I left kendall house and hop on the bus so I can head to work,all this bullshit was on my mind I didn't know how I was going to work today like this im just to upset.

{Kendall Pov}

I couldn't believe what D had told me I mean damn her own mother well her mother will do anything for some damn dick hahaah. I pick up the phone and Called Zen after that night we had a drink at the club we been seeing each other ,he picked up on the second ring "hey bae wyd" ,"nothing shid at the trap" "o well just call me back when u done I want some dick so hurry up" Aight ma..i think im starting to love this guy already and it only been two damn days aint that some shit. I sat my phone on the charger and took a nap cause a bitch was tired ion see how D can work two jobs.

this chapter was short but oh well I will update sooner den you think