Chapter 4: Maybe, Just Maybe.

The weekend had been slow as hell. Kelly came over like she said but ditched me for Kalvin. I attempted to text Kyle but only got a few back. He was out of town visiting family. When Monday morning came around I couldn't wait to get to school. Kelly and Kalvin were oblivious to the fact that when they walked into school everyone and I mean everyone was looking at them. I couldn't help but laugh.

Kelly and I planned on dress shopping after school, for the winter formal. Kyle and Kalvin were planning on going sometime this week for suits. We had to cheer at the home game in a few days; which was what we were talking about when we walked towards the cafeteria.

As we sat down waiting for the boys to come I asked Kelly if we were still on for shopping after school.

"As far as I know, unless you need to cancel." Kelly replied between bites of her salad.

"Nope I'm all yours, want to meet there or what me to pick you up after you drop your car off? Then maybe you stay the night so we can do some homework and practice our routine?

"Last one and yes I need help in trig! And you can't get that one move down even if your life depended on it. No offense!"

"Hey I made that move! But lately I've been off my game... I haven't felt well."

"Do you think your pregnant?" She whispered.

"No, you are so crazy Kell." Even though I knew it was a huge possibility. The last couple times Kyle and I weren't really using any protection... I mean heat of the moment for goodness sake. Kyle's voice snapped me back to earth.

"How's your guys' day going?" Kyle asked while sitting down next to me.

"Great! Kay might be pregnant!" Kelly replied with a smirk and laugh. Booth Kyle and Kalvin's mouths dropped open... Thanks Kelly!

"KELLY!!! She's joking you guys..." I said defensively. After everyone was done laughing Kyle and I shared a scared and wary look.