Chapter 2 - Adoption?

Ashton's POV

I was watching TV when I get a call from management.
"Ashton, you're on a group call with the rest of the band. Say hello, Irwin."
"Um, hey guys. What's up?" I said, confused on why they were calling me when we're not on tour.
"Boys, we got a good idea for you. Something that'll make your fans swoon, get you guys BIG."
"Calum's already big." You could basically hear Luke winking when he said that.
"Luke, this isn't time for jokes." Our manager was serious. "We want you guys to adopt a child"
"Wait, what?" We all asked in unison.
"What the fuck? Are you serious?" Mikey screamed through the phone.
"Men, calm down, please. We think it's time you all learn some responsibility. And a child is the perfect way to learn that." They're crazy. They've gone mad.
"We're like, really young. A kid isn't the thing we need right now. What about when we go on tour?" I tried to keep my calm.
"They'll go with you."
"But, you can't have a kid on tour." Michael was so turned off by this idea.
"They won't be young if you don't want them to be. The orphanage we've found is too full, so we rather you adopt girls that have been there for a while."
"Girls? They gotta be girls?" Michael said.
"You know what? This might not be so bad." I proclaimed. I wasn't so on board with the idea, but having a girl on tour with us might be fun.
"Not so bad? Ashton, have you gone mad? We could barely take care of a plastic dog, what makes you think we can take care of a kid?" I've never heard Michael so furious.
"You know what, I'll adopt a girl." I was about to hang up, when I heard two more voices.
"We'll do it too." Luke and Calum both said.
"Well, Mr. Clifford, you're outnumbered. Looks like you're adopting a child!"

Charlie's POV

I was listening to 5SOS when I heard Miss Daniels voice over the speaker system.
"ALL GIRLS AGES FIFTEEN TO SEVENTEEN DOWNSTAIRS IN THE FOYER IN FOURTY-FIVE MINUTES."
Hopefully I get adopted.