Chapter 8 - Lip Locked

"Hey Charlie did you have a good day" Luke asks me as I walk into the house alone. Eyes glued to my phone. "Yeah it was fine" I answer as I wait for the reply from Blake. "Charlie come watch some TV Criminal Minds is on" Michael calls from across the room. I hesitate but decide to compromise and so I go into the lounge room and take a seat next to him, Still keeping my eyes located on my phone.

"Where's Cal" Luke asks as he takes a seat beside me. I let Michael answer this one as I'm not exactly focused on this choice of topic. "I don't know out with some girl" Mikey says shrugging his shoulders, Luke just turns his attention to the TV. Then my phone goes off.

B - Blake                 C - Charlie

B - Hey I would have replied earlier but my Dad and me were watching the game

C - That's fine so what r u doing

B - Nothing much u?

C - Same 

B- K

C - Hey do you want to come over or something 

B - Sure text me the address and I'll be there in 10

C- *sends details* c u then

He sends another text but I don't bother reading it instead jumping up from my position on the couch and racing to up stairs to get changed. I change into some tights and a white top keeping the chose I had on before. 

Within minutes the door bell rings and so I take a breather and race down stairs yelling "I'll get it" the other boys don't seem to care as they stay planted on the sofa. Well okay then. I open the door and immediately a smile appears on my face. "Hey Blake" I answer as casually as I can.  "Hey Charlie" he answers and gives me a side hug making me blush.  "So do you want to come upstairs maybe" I ask him he looks at me and smiles then letting me show him to my room. 

Once there I go to sit on my bed while he closes the door behind himself.

"So what do you want to do now" I ask him. He looks at me for a second before planting himself on the bed and says "Truth or dare". I nod and start "truth or dare" "Dare" he answers. i think to myself for a small moment before answering. "Kiss me". 

And he does just that. And we kiss and kiss until both of us are out of breath. Yet once regaining breath we're back to full on lip locking. 

"Hey Char- what the fuck" is the sound that breaks us apart. "Charlie" I look over to see Michael with a sour expression on his face "get out" he simply states. I look over too Blake only to find him getting of the bed. "I'll text you" he answers and then basically gets pushed out of the room by Michael. 

"Why'd you have to do that" i ask or more like shout at him he only answers with "it's for your own good" and leaves closing the door behind him.