Hydra

A frightening hydra has been dominating in the greek wilderness Killing anybody who tried to kill it and every feared it.

Scar wasn't really afraid after all he did defeat a dragon and a sea serpent. He went to tell Eric wasn't as excited. Scar was planning to cut off all of the hydra's heads Eric objected though "You know when you cut off a hydra's head two grow back." said Eric. When Scar heard this he wasn't the least bit afraid he just said "Well when you do cut of a head you burn the stump and it won't grow back." but Eric said "But one head is immortal." that made Scar a little uneasy.

But Eric said "I want to come so I can be honored like Hercules!" "Alright let's go!" said Scar The trip was smooth only they had to pass the dark forest and the cave where they killed the dragon! "This place gives me the creeps." said Eric sheepishly "It's alright." said Scar "We already killed the dragon." "Oh right." little did they know the ghost of the dragon that they killed was sleeping in the cave. When they were passing it Eric spotted the ghost. "Shh." Eric said "There's the ghost of the dragon in the cave." "Gulp." said Scar lucky they were able to sneak past.

Soon they made it to the in the greek wilderness It was devastated because of the hydra there was dead trees, corpses of dead animals everywhere. "This is not right!" said Eric "Keep your wits about you." said Scar. Soon out of nowhere the hydra attacked it was really mad. Scar pulled out a tree root he had pulled from one of the trees. soon he lit it! Once Eric cut off a head Scar burned it so it wouldn't grow back! Once almost all the heads was cut off and burned! One head though was still there "That's the immortal head!" yelled Eric!

Scar hid to conjure up a plan "We need a way to kill it!" yelled Eric.

"I know!" yelled Scar he dove under the hydra and struck it in the chest! the hydra stumbled for a second then fell down dead "Scar!" yelled Eric just then Scar came out of the ruble "Are you ok?" asked Eric "Yes." said Scar. And so the hydra died and the greek wilderness became beautiful again!