Dragon

Once in a land of deadly creatures a fierce dragon rules over every other creature. He had stolen many gold from many kings and many feared him.

A skilled warrior named Scar heard the legend of the dragon and wondered " Can the dragon the dragon be stopped?" So he went to find the ebony warrior to ask him for help. His name was Eric. His choice of weapons is ebony, and only ebony. Scare on the other hand, always used crystal weapons, and only crystal weapons. Even though they had differences, Eric agreed to help Scar.

The journey was dangerous there was many beasts guarding the cave in which the dragon lives in. So Scar and Eric packed lots of food weapons and water they both had a great steed which they were both very fast. They soon reached they soon reached the Dark forest where they knew that they would encounter some frightening beasts. But they went in anyway, while they were in there a Minotaur attacked! He welded a giant club as a weapon, he swung it at Scare and Eric! But they dodged it just in time the minotaur wasn't done though! Scare of them jumped up and slashed off the hand holding the club which landed with a great thud. Eric cut his major artery in his leg.Then they both pushed it of the edge of the cliff then they went more up the mountain. They soon found the cave the dragon wasn't in at the moment, so they waited for him to return. When it returned they hid before coming out and cutting off his tongue so it could not lick them because its saliva is poisonous . Then Scar lunged toward the dragon and it hit him with its tail. Eric wasn't happy about that so he started distract the dragon. Scar recovered and sliced of its tail. Then the dragon started shaking and its tail grew back! Enraged, the dragon shot a fireball at Eric using his shield the flame was deflected! Scare charged and the dragon shot a paralyzing blast of saliva paralyzing him temporarily.Eric grabbed Scare and dragged him to cover.After Scare recovered he rushed over to where the dragon couldn't get him, he stabbed it in the neck which made it look like its head got cut off but two heads came back! Scare didn't expect this so he hid to conjure up a plan, Eric said "We must find a easy to distract it while the other one stabbed it in the heart.....Boom! a explosive blast of fire and hit the rock above them!!! Scare immediately said " GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Then Scare remembered he had one stick of explosives in his pocket. He ran and threw the explosives and it went in its mouth. Before it died, it shot a fatal blast, it hit Scare. Eric was trying to get him but before this happened the cave collapsed. Eric was outside the cave. Scare was lying on the floor . He got up and they walked away. Scare was lucky to have flameproof armor that day or he would be dead. Scar got a scar on that moment, and that reminded him about his lucky escape.