Nemean Lion

Many warriors had tried to take down the Ferocious Nemean Lion, but all have failed, it has been killing the local livestock, killing the owners and making locals flee from their homes and few people got out of the town alive.

Scar was very confident that he could take down the lion, he already killed three other beasts before. But this beast has a really bad habits and its skin was as strong as steel and bones were on the ground. But when Scar went to get Eric he was not there but there was a grave. When he went inside there was Eric's wife and a young man who he did not know. The young man drew his sword and said"Who are you"? Scar said "I'm Scar and the question is who are you". "I'm Aaren"said Aaren."Well I'm a Friend of your

father." said Scar. "My dads dead" said Aaren. Scar said"How did he die". Aaren said"He took a arrow to the chest because he tried to save a friend". "Who was the friend?" asked Scar "You don't know him"Aaren said."No,I might know him." said Scar "I'm positive you don't know him"said Aaren."So who is he?" asked Scar "Who's who"said Aaren"The friend that Eric tried to save." said Scar. "John henderson."said Aaren."Who ever this John henderson is I bet he was a good friend." "What did you want any ways."said Aaren. "Well Eric and I have hunted three mythical creatures and now it is the Nemean Lion." said Scar. "I have heard of that beast but I will help you."said Aaren "Thank you, you know your dad was just the same."Said Scar "Well I have some cool powers I learned from an expert swordsman"said Aaren "Let me guess, it was your dad." said Scar. "Nope it was after he died."said Aaren.

"Let's get going"said Aaren. "Ok." said Scar

After a long journey they finally reach the Lion's lair. "welcome to what I do, be careful." said Scar. As they entered the lair they hear a mighty roar as it jumps down on them from above! Scar drew his sword and tried to deflect the lion! It broke his sword, so he pulled out his bow and he started to aim at the lions throat! Aaren saw there was anger in the lions eyes! "What are you doing ?" asked Aaren. "I'm trying to suffocate it!" said Scar "What do you mean?" asked Aaren. "We need to kill it by choking it!" said Scar.

Suddenly Aaren knew what he had to do he pulled out his bow and dipped it in tar and he shot it in it's throat it started to choke it fell and died. As it died a cloak took its place."Wow!" said Aaren. Scar picked up the cloak and said "Aaren I want you to have this, you have the heart of your father, I'll bet we will meet again, you are a good warrior." Aaren had felt good that day because he had never in his life been called a warrior. And so he has worn that cloak ever sense.