Titian

A Titan stalked the land killing everything in its way even eating people! And worse you can't kill a titan! Everyone was really scared.

Scar wasn't that scared though, he was strong, cunning, and awesome. And he had a friend and his name was Aaren who in his lack of strength came in wits. When Scar went to Aaren's house there was nothing there just rubble and then he saw a arm laying on the ground he ran over to it. Thats when he saw that it was a kings guard who got eaten that means he is alive Scar thought hopefully but that means the king came here. Scar went exploring around the area when he saw a cave so he went inside thats were he saw Aaren! "What happened?!" asked Scar in confusion. "A Titan attacked." said Aaren. "What?" said Scar in excitement. "It ate some of the guards and captured the king and took him to its lair then I ran here but the titan ate my mom!" said Aaren.

"No!" said Scar. then they heard a loud slam in the distance. "We've got to stop that titan"said Scar. Then a monstrous roar was heard as was some screams were heard as well.

"Let's get going." said Scar, they started towards the volcano. Once the got there they decided to rest. Aaren had fallen asleep Scar was standing guard watching for danger. Then as he watched he saw a short creature with glowing red eyes it made a noise and ran toward them, when it got near them it was a zombie! But Scar quickly dispatched it. He wondered if there was more that would be coming. So he got Aaren and they headed up the volcano more. They found a cave but as the were about to enter they heard a horrible laugh from inside.

And out came the titan, it was hideous He bellowed "Well well well, two small warriors who have come to steal the king back!" "Give him back!" yelled Scar "Do you really think I'll just give him back, Ha I won't give him back without a fight!" said the titan! Aaren gulped, "Be careful!" said Scar.It swang at him but Scar dodged it "You won't escape!" yelled the titan! The titan swung his fist towards Scar "LOOK OUT!" yelled Aaren! Before Scar could react the titan slammed his fist on Scar! A the fist came down scar stabbed it in the palm "OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the titan. Aaren saw that Scar had disappeared, so Aaren rushed towards the titan and leaped and cut the hand of the titan that was holding the king. "Thank you my boy." said the king. "You're welcome sir." said Aaren. "But how do we stop it!?" said Aaren. Then all a sudden a large beam of light went around the titan. Aaren and the king couldn't see through it but inside Scar battled the titan "HOW DID YOU Survived that punch!" asked the titan. "That will remain a mystery." said Scar. Scars sword started to glow bright blue and he struck the titan with the sword. The titan vanished! When the light beam disappeared all that was left was Scars armor and a titan horn. Aaren walked over to Scars amor and picked it up.

5 years later It has many years since the titan was killed. Aaren became a great warrior he hung up Scars amor so he would remember Scar. No one knows what happened to Scar Many think he died when the titan punched him, but no one knows for sure.