Love On The Rocks

Fanfic: Love On The Rocks, Durarara!!/デュラララ!! | FanFiction

A/N: This is a fic of firsts. This is my first yaoi smut fanfic and my first Durarara! fanfic, so I'm sorry if you hate me and I butchered the characters, which I totally think I didn't, but whatever. (/ shrug )

This is a giftfic for xCrypticAngelx whom I know IRL and I am giving this to for Christmas on account that I have no moolah to spend, lol

So be warned: This fic does include man on man smexiness! It's rated M for a reason ^ w^

Disclaimer: Story is mine, but not the characters! They belong to that awesome Japanese person who I cannot name at the moment, but you know what, it ain't me xC

ENJOY CRYPTIC! (/ super fangirl heart-glomp )

Love on the Rocks!

"I-ZA-YA-KUUUUUN!" Shizuo's angry shout was followed with a deafening crash as a vending machine collided with the pavement not even two inches from Orihara Izaya's feet.

Izaya smiled devilishly, continued to run from the torrents of vending machines and sign posts that slammed past him. It really was a wonder that they kept replacing those things. Had no one thought to arrest the man at large for displacing them? On second thought, they were probably too scared of his brute strength to for that.

Shizuo chased his rival, muttering "kill him, kill him, kill him," all the way. Eventually, the two came to an alleyway with a dead end. Shizuo grabbed the in lid of a dumpster, raising it over his head as he chucked it mercilessly at Izaya. The informant dodge-rolled to the side, taking out his switchblade, not missing a beat.

"You are terribly predictable, Shizu-chan. Can't you make our little game more exciting?" Shizuo grunted unhappily, prepared to grab the nearest object and fling it at him again.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Shizu-chan. You never were a good sport," Izaya continued, dashing toward Shizuo, knife poised. Shizuo gave a sadistic smile as he grabbed a "dead end" signpost from its concrete base However, just when their destructive forces should have exploded against each other, Izaya-

-tripped.

His loafers caught the edge of a mischievous bump on the sidewalk and he slammed into a Shizuo, face first. Their lips connected harshly, as did their bodies, and both men came tumbling down. Mouths mashed onto each other, teeth crashing and straining against the other set. For the briefest of moments, their tongues shared warmth.

Stunned, Izaya and Shizuo stared at each other. Izaya, however, was quick to resurface. His face became coy, immediately, leering at Shizuo in mock-seduction.

"I didn't know you liked me so much Shizu-chan. Trying to seduce me on the first try? Even I've got more class than that, Shizu-chan!"

Utterly embarrassed, and uncomfortable to the point of frustration, Shizuo yelled, "I-ZAAAAA-Y-" As Shizuo tried to strangle the goddamn life out of that goddamn flea, before he'd known it, said flea was already bounding away to safety, his annoying and raucous laughter grating against Shizuo's ears; a knife plunging into the sensitive canal.

Shizuo glared angrily at the sky and blew all the air from his lungs in a discontented heave. His sunglasses distorted the colors of the evening sky, hiding the bright gleam of the orange hues from his brown eyes. Hesitantly, he touched his lips.

He'd... He'd kissed Orihara Izaya... hadn't he?

NO GODDAMMIT, WAIT! It was an accident! Shizuo reasoned with himself. He wrestled with the thought, unsure. All the while, Ikebukuro kept with its flow, blissfully unaware of the musings of its strongest man. Said man simply lay there, not bothering to move an inch as the sun set below the horizon, disappearing to grace another soul with the warmth and assurance of day. But Shizuo didn't feel assured. One white hot thought etched itself carefully into his mind: