Make It Woth My Time

"Nnn" Izaya let out as he stretched his back, earning a few cracks. He had been working ten hours straight, the only breaks being when he had to get new tea or some crackers to eat. Maybe a break from sitting before the computer would be for the best. The informant smirked as he took his phone from his desk and leaned back in his swivel chair. [Might as well irritate my brutal boyfriend of a protozoan] he thought amused.

Shizuo was in Shinjuku, sitting on a bench in the park and enjoying one of his many polluting cigarettes. He leaned back and let out a sigh of relief, smoke making its way out as he sighed. The cigarette was carefully placed back between his lips to take long, relaxing drag of it. After the smoke had made its way down to his lungs, it crawled back up and out as he exhaled. He had closed his eyes for about two seconds and then his phone rang. He quickly took it out of his pocket to look at the number on the screen. "Tch" he said to himself as he held the phone to his ear the moment he pressed the green button. "Yeah?"

"Ah? Just 'yeah'? What kind of way is that to great your boyfriend, Shizu-chan?"

"Pff, I'm not gonna go all lovey-dovey with you" Shizuo took another dragged of the cigarette.

"Awww, that's too bad~" he chuckled. "So, what is my favourite brute doing?" he asked, putting his feet on his desk.

"Enjoying the nice weather" Shizuo said bluntly. "You? No, stupid question. You're probably just working your days away, right? No wonder why you're so pale" Shizuo raised a brow, although Izaya wouldn't be able to see it.

"Ah, there is no time for a day off with a job like mine, ne? Besides, working as much as I do also means I make a lot more money than Shizu-chan does" he smirked.

Shizuo growled something incomprehensible and said: "I hate you"

"Hmm? Is that so? You show your hate for people by fucking them? Now that is a very strange behaviour"

"As long as it hurts you then I'm happy. Which reminds me.." Shizuo stopped, looking up into the sky, the cigarette resting in between his index and middle finger. "I'm a bit upset. You want to make me happy?" he smirked.

"And what would the beast of Ikebukuro be upset about?"

"I haven't been able to fuck you for awhile now"

"It sure has been awhile" he nodded but then smirked. "Could it be that Shizu-chan is horny?"

"Not at all" Shizuo answered short after Izaya had finished.

"Really now? So you wouldn't like to smash your cock right into my ass right about now?"

Shizuo started chuckling. "I think you're the horny one" he said as he rose from the bench, dropping the cigarette to the ground to step on it.

"But it's been so long~" he continued. "I would like you inside me~" he grinned. "In the bed, maybe the tub. Or on the kitchen table~"

"Easy.. don't start without me" Shizuo chuckled as he walked down the street.

"Shizu-chan~" he whispered. "I miss you, nn" he groaned in a sexually way.

"Tch, teasing are we?" the blonde smiled to himself as he made his way to the raven's place.

"What makes you think that? Hnn" he teased with a smirk tugging his lips. "My butt misses your member~"

"Jesus Izaya.." Shizuo half-whispered.

"Ahnn..." he moaned teasingly.

"Fuck.. come on. Don't tease" Shizuo mumbled as he went up some stairs.

"Oh, look at the time! I gotta go!" he said and removed his feet from the table and sat up properly in his swivel chair. "See you~" he sang and hang up. With that, he went back to working on his laptop and stationary computer.