Seeing my Twin again

*Kaliya's pov*
I walked into Mystic Grill to see one of my best friends Rebekah my second favorite Mikeleson other than Kol.

I sat down and got a bourbon. Next thing I know Stefan walks in and sits on the other side of me and doesn't recognize me..like really I'm your twin!

I turn and look at him "Stefan Salvatore."

He looks at me "That would be me."

"Do you know who I am?" I asked him so eagerly to know.

"You look familiar. You have the same looks as me...KALIYA!!"

"Stef,at least you remembered me. "

"We missed you where have you been!!"

I've been places" I told him.

"Like?" He asks

"Paris,France,New Orleans. Everywhere with the one I love."

"Ooh you've gotta boyfriend..! What's his name?" He asked.

"If I told you,you and Damon both would think he compelled me to love him.

"Pls tell me I won't do anything of the sort my dear sister." He pleaded."

It's Klaus" "Oh..So you love him?"

"Yes Twin I do! Very much. And we are soon to be married on mine and your birthday you and Day are invited and so is your Doppelgänger just beware I have my Doppelgänger too." I walked away dragging Rebekah with.

She gave me the really look.
"Yes really! I just got stuck talking to my twin that never even went looking for me on 1864 after Katerina 'died' "

"It's okay let's get you home Klaus and Shawn want to see you."