First date jitters

*Kaliya's P.O.V*
I woke up and everyone was still sleep so I decided to wake up Stef so we could make breakfast.

"Stefan" I whispered shaking him.

"Hmm. I'm awake. What's it Liya?" He asked sitting up.

"Can you help me make breakfast for everyone?" I asked him.

"Of course. Yeah. Let's go." He answered heading downstairs with me.

When we got downstairs we went into the kitchen getting out eggs,milk,pancake mix,bacon,sausage,biscuits and gravy mix. Stefan was making the eggs while I was making the bacon, then after we were done with that Stef cooked the pancakes and made the gravy while I cooked the sausage and put the biscuits in the oven. By the time we were finished and had everyone's plate made they all started coming downstairs.

"What's that delicious makes your mouth water smell?" I heard Day say as he and the gang entered the kitchen.

"Breakfast served by yours truly THE SALVATORE TWINS!" Stefan and I screamed together.

Everyone sat at a plate and ate. Me in between Stefan and Ric then Damon,Elena,Matt,Caroline,Tyler,Bonnie and Jeremy. After we all finished we cleaned up the kitchen.  Once we were done there was a knock on the door. I went to open it but Day beat me to it.

"Hey, come on in." Day greeted.

I was standing behind him so I couldn't see eye was at the door until he moved to let the person in. I was so happy yo see it was my best friend.

"KOL!!" I screamed running into his arms.

He chuckled. "Kai,oh how I've missed you best friend!" He exclaimed.

"I've missed you too best friend!" I replied hugging him tighter. We let go and smiled at each other. I introduced him to the gang.

"Guys this is my best friend Kol Mikelson." I introduced.

"Hello darling." He said taking Bonnie's hand and kissing it.

"Hi.." She blushed.

"That's Bonnie Bennett." I introduced her to him.

"This is Caroline Forbes." I said pointing at Care.

"Hello Caroline." He kissed her hand as well.

"Hello Kol." She smiled.

"This is Elena Gilbert,Katerina's doppleganger." I said looking at Lena.

"Nice to meet you Elena." He said kissing her hand also.

"Nice to meet you too Kol." She replied blushing and smiling up at him.

"And these boys are Jeremy Gilbert,Elena's little brother." I said pointing at Jer.

"Pleasure to be your acquaintance Jeremy Gilbert." He said shaking Jer's hand firmly.

"Pleasure to be yours too Kol Mikelson." Jer replied shaking his hand firmly back.

"This is my twin brother Stefan." I smiled at Stef.

"Nice to finally meet you lad." Kol greeted Stefan.

"Ditto." Stefan answered.

"These two are Matt Donovan and Tyler Lockwood." I told him walking over to them.

"The quarterback and the Wolf. Damon mentioned them to me. Pleasure to meet you mates." Kol responded.

"That's us alright."Matt replied.

"Same to you Kol." Ty replied.

"And this is my boyfriend Alaric Saltzman." I said walking over to Ric wrapping my arms around him.