Pranking Stefan

*Kaliya's POV*
"Psst Day wake up!" I said shaking him.

He mumbled something I couldn't understand.

"DAMON GUISEPEE SALVATORE GET YOUR ASS UP! I yelled jumping on his bed.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me down and started cuddling me.

"Come on Day we have to Prank Stefan. Like the good old days. He never found me last night. I literally fell asleep in the deep freeze because that's where I was hiding."

"Why didn't you start with that first little sister?" He asked getting up and pulling me with him.

"What are we gonna do to Stef,Day?" I asked Damon.

"Were gonna put whipped cream on his hand and wiggle a feather over his nose so that when he wakes he'll smack his face with the hand we put the whipped cream on." Damom said smiling mischievously.

"That's sounds perfect Day." I replied.

Damon vamped to the kitchen to get the whipped cream while I sped to the parlor to get the feather. Afterwards we sped to Stefans room.

"This is going to be epic!" I whisper/squealed.

Damon put whipped cream in Stefan's hand and then I rubbed his nose with the feather. Stefan moved and slapped his face with the hand that had the whipped cream in it. Damon and I busted out laughing when Stefan shot up in his bed.

"Karma's a bitch and then you marry Katherine." I laughed.

"That was clever Kal!" Day said high fiving me.

Stefan wiped his face off and glared playfully at us.

"I'll remember this brother..sister." He said with a shit eating grin.

"Of course you will!" I giggled taking a picture on my phone then vamp speeding to my room.

"I will get you guys back!"  I heard Stefan yell over my giggling.