Family bonding

(A/N you'll get a better idea of the shower scene if you watch this video.)
Kaliya's P.O.V 
I had just gotten to the boarding house after my blood rampage to take a shower and change my clothes.
  I walked into the door to be bombarded with questions.

"Where were you Kaliya Marie Salvatore?!" I heard my older brother Damon say.

"I needed a break Day. So I went out for a bite.." I replied hesitantly.

"You can't just do that Kal this isn't Mystic falls 1864 anymore.." Damon said.

"I know Day..I don't know what got into me...I was just so hurt and hungry." I said as I felt my veins on my face and fangs attract.

I breathed slowly to calm down as I felt my veins disappear and fangs retract  into my gums.

"I need to take a shower but I don't have any clothes so I'm gonna go to the Mansion and get some stuff." I told Damon and Stefan.

"Be careful Liya! Love you." Stefan yelled.

"Stay safe Kal! Love you." Damon yelled.

"I'm a vampire heretic I'll be fine! Love you too brothers." I yelled back as I walked out of the house.

I vamp sped to Klaus and I's Mansion. As I walked in the door I hear moaning that sounded like Nik's. I walked into the dining room to see him getting ready to have sex with that wolf  Haley Marshall. I gasped at the sight I saw before me.

"Kaliya my love it's not what it looks like." Nik says as he puts his clothes back on.

"Then what is it Niklaus! You were fixing to have sex with her before I walked in!" I yelled.

I..I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"Too late for that Nik! To think I was going to have a child with you.." I screamed throwing my engagement ring at him.

"What..what are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm leaving this marriage is over. You ruined it Nik! I'm moving in with my brothers. Goodbye Nik." I said vamp speeding out of the Mansion.

I found myself back at the Boarding falling on my knees in sobs on the front porch.
I heard the door open and everyone walked out.

I heard a number of "Are you okay's" and "What happened's?" From the gang.

"Klaus...he..he.." I couldn't finish because I  broke into more sobs.

Stefan walked up to me and embraced me. "What happened Liya? What did Klaus do?" He asked.

I moved closer into my twins embrace. "He cheated Stef...after decades of being engaged he cheated on me..with that werewolf Haley Marshall.." I sobbed

"What?!" I heard Tyler say.

"HE CHEATED ON YOU!! THAT HYBRID IS DEAD!!" I heard Damon yell.

"Please don't Day.." I whispered knowing he could hear me with his vamp hearing.

He embraced me along with Stefan and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry this happened to you Kaliya." I heard Caroline say.

"I'm fine now. Really guys. I think I'm just gonna take a shower and chill in my room. Which reminds me..I don't have any clothes..I couldn't bear to go upstairs after witnessing that.." I whispered the last part.

"We understand." Everyone said.

"You can borrow some of the girls clothes until you get new ones or we get the ones from Klaus." Stefan replied.