It feels like fire

It feels like fire. The jealousy that runs through me burns worse than the hot iron. I want to stop looking but I can't. He pushes her away, I can tell he looks shocked even from where I'm standing. Shame runs through me as well, I doubted him and that just adds to my guilt. I feel frozen in place I can't do anything or say anything as I watch him reach out and grab her arm before whispering something to her. She just nods and walks off. I have no idea what's said but Andrew runs a hand through his hair before he finally turns to see me standing there. I'm not sure what I looked like but I see emotions flag across his face and I just shake my head and turn away heading back to the hotel as the first tears begin to fall.

*andrews point of view*
I run a hand through my hair. I have no idea what happened, first she's just being nice and then she shoves her tongue down my throat. I'm disgusted and appalled. My actions flash through my mind I grabbed her arm and told her never to do that again and se just walked away with a smile. I turn around and see Aria standing there. She looks frightened and angry and sad and I know she saw. I just stare into her eyes as she shakes her head before turning around and walking off. I try and follow but am stopped by the huge amount of dancing people in the next room. I desperately try and spot her through the crowd but I can barely see anything through the haze in the air and flashing lights. For the first time in a long time I'm scared.

*Back to Arias perspective*
I make it back to the hotel, I didn't bother trying to get a ride I just walked. I don't know what to do. I pull off my boots in the room and just pace back and forth before sinking to the floor against the bed. My own insecurities rush forward and my head begins to pound. 'Am I not god enough? I'm certainly not pretty like she was. How can someone like Andrew even love someone like me? I'm broken and bitter and he's....him. I wouldn't blame him for choosing someone like her. How can I blame the man I love?'
With these thoughts swirling in my head I just sit and stare out the window at the snow falling as it ever was, nothing changed in that aspect it remains ever as it was. I'm calmed down by the time the is hear the door open and close.
"Aria?" His voice is soft. But I dot answer. He sees me sitting there and sits down next to me and just wraps his arms around me. "I didn't know it was going to happen Aria I swear. She was just talking to me and then she...did that. I told her not to do that again ever." He looks at me. "But that doesn't matter to you does it?"
"No." My voice is quiet as well. "I trust you Andrew but why me?"
"What? What do you mean why you?" He sounds genuinely confused.
"Why me? What makes me so special? I'm certainly not pretty like she was. I'm not talented like you or the rest of the band. I'm temperamental and bitter half of the time, so why me?"
He kisses the top of my head. "Oh Aria. You are so special, you're more gorgeous than any of the other girls. Have you seen your own photos? They're amazing aria so how can you say you're not talented. And I've heard you sing in the shower and your voice is gorgeous even if you don't know it. I chose you because I need you. You're my shining sun during the day and my stars and moon at night. Aria you mean so much to me that I can't even begin to put it into words. I love you aria not some random woman, I love you."
"I love you too Andrew. I love you too." We sit there together into the night. And all is well.