Chapter 4 Fall

Life is a continuous cycle that whenever your up there will come a time that you need to be drag down. If your strong enough you'll remain at the top, if you were weak you'll remain down.

Vengeance.
Hatred.
Heartache.
Betrayal.
Deception.

Everything that I thought of is not really the reality. I made a fantasy out of my reality. Now it all fire back to me, how I didn't notice it? How come all along I've been deceived by two people I trust? Is that how naive I am?
I lean on the side of my car, after what I saw in his room I ran out of that house. I was hurt, I didn't know where to go I just keep driving and when I stop, I went outside the car just to see the familiar surrounding that I am at. I walk tears blurring my vision, I still walk I stumble just in time I hold the tombstone. I cried like a baby, I cried and scream I let all my frustration and hurt flow. I never cried like this for many years. I cried not just I was hurt but I also cried that I let them hurt me. I let them do this to me, I let myself to be fooled by them. My anguish was never heard by anyone for the rain came pouring in, thunder and lightning had silencing it even the dead can't hear it. I didn't know how long I've been clutching my mother's tombstone. I felt nothing, all I think now is how will I end my life? What is the use of living if you don't have a purpose now? How would I live if the person I want to spend my life is already bound to someone, which is I guess as my best friend. Well my ex best friend.
I don't wanna live, I feel alone again. My parents and then my aunt, the family that I had once were all gone. I want to be with them. That's what my decision now, I stood up and wipe my tears in an unladylike manner. "I will be with all of you soon."

I walk back in my car and went inside didn't care that I'm wet. I dial a number.
"Make Anna as my heir and you as her guardian. Prepare the paper and stamp it with my seal, in my office third drawer in the left. Code is 81888
Don't fire them but don't let them get anymore on my money. Take over everything in my possession Sherlin, I trust you. I'm sorry for everything. "I end the call before she can protest. At least now my possession is in good hands.
I drove fast than I usually do. I don't mind and then a flash of memory came I saw a cliff and that's my decision came.
I will jump at the cliff and let my body be drown in the ocean. Simple I'll be dead by a minute to the ocean where I wanted to be. I drove for an hour going south to the cliff I've once came with my parents. Despite the bad weather I never stop until I saw it. I park my car to the big tree, I walk to my final destination calmly I look down and see the raging sea beneath. I look up and took a deep breath silently saying my adieu. I close my eyes and let my body fall.
I ignore the scream I hear or is it just the wave screaming for me to fall.
Before I hit the bottom I welcome the darkness.
But before that I hear someone curse but didn't have a chance to see who it was.
Darkness engulfed me.

Shaking, I feel myself shaking violently.

Is it the aftermath of what I've done?
I feel pain all over me then a sharp thing leave at my right arm.

Then darkness again.

Is it how death is?
Never ending pain and torture?
When will it stop?

After sometime I didn't fight, I let go..
I welcome the pain and the suffering.

After that I'm numb.
I don't feel anything anymore.

Then darkness took over again.
Making me fall over and over again.

But then I woke up and open my eyes and instantly shut it.
I try to open it slowly this time.

As I process on my surrounding, I realized one thing. Why is it that I didn't die?!

I violently pull the string attached in my right arm and stand abruptly. That's my mistake I stumbled down face on the floor. I hate being weak. I groan and try to get up. Then I hear a growl just outside the door. I stop and lie their and listen again.
I hear voices.
"She's not well enough to go alpha. "
I heard the feminine voice said.
"I don't care! I will not allow a human in my territory. You yourself know that. " came a very masculine and deep voice with authority in it. It makes me comfortable just in his voice. I listen intently it seems that they're arguing about someone.
"she's a poor thing. You can't be unreasonable?" a voice of another female. "Me?! Unreasonable Aura?! You brought her here without my permission and keep it to me for a whole week? If I didn't hear and follow you here. I wouldn't know! So tell me now! Am I being unreasonable?" even when he shout something in me stir, a feeling I didn't know. Silence. That's what it follows then heavy footsteps. I remain rooted on the floor didn't feel the blood that is flowing in my hand. I feel lightheaded, I didn't her their approach until someone speak. "alpha. Please. " the first woman speak. "move. " their is authority and danger in his voice. The door open and gasps came, I close my eyes now I realize it was me whom they talking.
Someone came in my side to help me, maybe I look pathetic now.
"leave me be. Let me die." I whispered weakly.
A growl was heard and someone grab my arm and lifted me up. I feel tingles in my arm but I slapped it but it was still there holding me firmly.
"don't touch me." I try to sound firm but my voice betrayed me.
"look at me!" a demanding voice.
The same voice. I open my eyes slightly but before I can open it widely I fall into the darkness once again.
Not before I heard his voice.
"mine"

Falling is refreshing.. Falling is letting myself go.. Falling makes me feel free..