It Wasn't Just A Dream

Bellamy's P.O.V
I wake up. I hear Octavia screaming. I jump up, grabbing the pocket knife I keep in my back pocket of my jeans. I rush into the room where Octavia was sleeping. She's lying on the floor. I look around the room, it's empty apart from her. She's still screaming.

"Octavia?" I ask, she doesn't respond. Her screaming starts to sound more like she is calling a name. Mum? Is she screaming for mum? I walk round her so I can see her face. Her eyes are clamped shut. She is still asleep. I get down my knees and gently shakes her shoulders. Her eyelids flutter open. Big blue eyes look up at me, filled with relief and fear.

"Bell?" She whispers, sudden realisation brings tears to her eyes. "I'm so sorry Bell, it's all my fault" she sobs, burying her head into my chest.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her, wrapping my arms round her tiny body to comfort her.

"I killed mum!" She cries.

"What? Of course you didn't, it wasn't your fault, it wasn't mums fault, it wasn't my fault."

"If I was never born then mum would still be alive and don't even deny it, I know it's true."

"So maybe that's true but think about how happy you made mum when she was still alive. You were her little princess. Remember that time when she made you a tutu and you wouldn't take it of for weeks?" A small smile spreads across her face as she relives the memory in her head.

"I'm well over tutus" She wipes away her tears and looks up at me.

"Sure you are" I say sarcastically causing her to glare at me. She yawns and rubs her sleepy eyes before slowly closing them. I gently place her back on the ground, tucking the blanket around her. I watch her sleep peacefully before I to fall to sleep.