Hysteria

a school event that claimed a lot of lives due to unknown reason. Chea and Fay team up together to solve the mystery and catch the culprit.

CHARACTERS

Chea Amylase - a 4th year high school student of SION High School. She is one of the the SION Elite, a candidate for Valledictorian, Student body president, Debater, and Science club president. She is smart, wise, approchable, chubby, 5'3 tall, has a black hair, and fair complexion. Chea means "healthy" in Khmer.

Fay Warouw- a 2nd year student of SION High School. She came from an average family, has an average-grade in class, and an Art Club member. She is humble, 5'5 tall, slim, black-haired and pale complexion. Fay means "fairy".

Bon Amylase - a 3rd year student of SION High School. He is one of the the SION Elite, a top student in their class, Student body secretary, Debater, and English club member. He is the younger brother of Chea. He is smart, kind, 5'7 tall, black-haired and fair complexion.

Deva Robberecht- a 2nd year student of SION High School. She is the classmate of Fay, an average student and a Science club member. She is shy, 5'2 tall, slim, black-haired and fair complexion. Deva means "maiden" in Slovenian.

All rights reserved. This literary work or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, distributed or used in any manner whatsoever whithot the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations for non-commercial educational purposed with full credit and source information given.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are actual research, references, and accurate details intended to be used fictiously and objectively. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidential.

Written on 2009 by anrir3

Wattpad: October 6, 2015