Prom Night

A Night that must not Forget.

It's a lovely night and it only happen once or twice in a lifetime. I'm graduating next month and I want this moment to be memorable.

Tonight is also the time that Seniors will pass their responsibilities to their Juniors. What excite me more is, my brother is with me on this event. He looks more handsome with his outfit and I feel more beautiful with this dress that Fay made for me. She's indeed awesome.

After we eat the food, it's time for dances and it also means girls need to retouch. However, nature is calling me so I went to the cubicle.

Suddenly, I hear girls screaming and a blood splatter on the wall. My eyes widen, I start to get afraid, but I should not scream. I can't for I'll be dead.

So I raise my feet and my gown. I can't let them see me. Then I hear someone banging the doors while shouting "ANYBODY THERE!?", I close my eyes and pray that nothing worse will happen.

then I hear them talking, so I get my mobile phone and start recording the voice...

       "a Night that must not Forget? Hah! the name is Bullsh-t!!!"

       "kill all of them! No SION students must live!!"

then I hear students screaming and a female laughing like a psycho. Who's this girl? so I go out and I begin to meet the girl on--

         mask!?

I suddenly push her and I run away.

I run faster and I reach in the darkness. I jump at the pond and make myself as a camouflage. They try to find me, but they stop. They failed to catch me.

Hours later, I go back to the Event Hall and I scream like crazy. I start crying, running, seeing dead classmates and juniors, and looking for my brother. When I reach the music room, the boy band are bathing in their own blood, and my brother gasping for air

Chea: BON!!!!

Bon: big sis... tell mom, dad and Fay, I'm sorry...

Bon closes his eyes and I cry louder. What will I do without them? Why them? Why??

       I lost my brother, my friends and other students of SION high.