3 Days before the Prom

Morning. SION High School

My name is Chea Amylase, 16 years old. At this moment, we're having a recess but I'd rather not to eat for I'll prepare my things for our Prom practice. When I look outside, I was surprised that my brother Bon is talking with his junior/admirer named Fay. So I go outside and approach them...

Bon: Sis!!

Fay: Good morning Chea-senior!

Honestly, I like Fay for my brother, but most of the others dislike her for she's not rich, not attractive, not too smart, they call her a loser and simply because, Bon likes her over the other girls. I don't see any bad things on her: she is humble, caring, gives delicious snack for Bon, and artistic.

Fay gets a snack from her bag and gives it to me.

Chea: No Fay, I'm full

Fay: this is all vegetables, no meat and I know that you're not eating yet

Chea: it's okay Fay. Thanks

we look at Bon and Fay lets him look at her watch

Fay: it's 10 minutes before prom practice, you should get ready

Bon: I'm relaxed unlike girls, big sis is--

Fay: Chea-senior, your gown is complete! You'll love it!

She and her mother are making my gown for this year's Promenade. Her mother is a dress maker and Fay is the designer (she also sketched for my gown). Since the two of them are making it, I can't wait to wear it. Then the school bell rings, class resumes again. Bon and I leave Fay as she goes inside the room...

while walking toward the Event Hall...

Chea: this is my last Prom, I'm happy, but I felt more excited last year

Bon: I'm not even excited. Faye is not around during the event

Chea: you do like her

Bon: I really like her

then we go inside the Event Hall, 5 minutes later, the practice starts...