Ch 1

|Aubrey's pov|

I was just finishing up my afternoon
classes when I ran into Justin. We never talk to eachother unless we work on a project together I wish we did though. He seems like a nice guy. I hope he is..

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you." I said while my face was getting warm.

"It's okay. Audrey right?." He asked.

"It's Aubrey." I said. Everyone gets it mixed up with this other popular girl named Audrey. I don't like her to be honest shes a bitch.

"Oh, sorry my mistake." He said with a frown.

"It's fine." I said.

He looked so freakin' cute with that face. He looked so innocent but he's the complete opposite. I need to stop thinking about him all the time.

"Well Aubrey wanna hangout sometime?." He asked with a smirk across his soft pink lips.

"Uhh.. Sure, when?." I said trying to stay calm.

"Whenever you can if you're up to it." He said with the same smirk and his hazel, brown, beautiful eyes all big and cute.

"Of course I'm up to it. Is tomorrow okay? I have alot of work to do tonight." I said with a slight smile.

"We can do our work together tonight if you want babe." He said with an even bigger smirk.

Did he really just call me babe.?

"Your room or mine?" I asked with a wide smile.

"Mine and how does 7 sound?." He said.

"Sounds good." I said.

"Great see you later Aubrey." He said with a smile.

We both started walking to our dorms. I turned around to look at him and saw him quickly turn around so I turned too. I guess he turned to look like I did. I felt like screaming while walking towards my dorm. I just wished I had his number. Ugh he's so damn cute.

________

A/N

I hope this story sounds alright. I never wrote something like this, and I hope this doesn't sound like I'm copying any stories. I literally just typed what came to my mind. And Aubrey can be anyone you want her to be. I'm sorry if this sucks but I hope you enjoy..

Instagram : itz.lelyy

Love you guys. ♡