Ch 3

| Aubrey's Pov |

I woke up from my nap by a knock on my door. I walked to my door and opened it to see Justin. Lucky enough my place was nice for him to come in.

"Hey." Justin said before I could even react.

"Hey, what are you doing here?. I thought we were meeting up at 7 at your place." I asked confused.

"I know but my boys showed up out of no where and now my place is a mess." He said

"Oh okay come in." I said while smiling.

"Sorry for just showing up. I would've texted you but I don't have your number.." He said smirking and walking in.

"It's okay. But I need your phone if you want me to put my number in." I said smirking.

"Okay." Justin said smiling big.

He handed me his phone and I put my number in quickly. I wrote my name in with a crown emoji by it. I handed his phone back to him after I was done and I saw him smile when he saw my name in his contacts. I started giggling. Justin looked up at me and just stared like he was studying me. I felt so awkward but I didn't want him to stop. I stared at his soft pink lips and perfect brown eyes. He was just so perfect but he's here to do homework with me.

"So what works do you have to do?." I asked to break the silence.

"Oh, biology. What about you?" He said.

"Ohh same! But lets start." I said.

"Okay." He said smiling.

"Hey Justi--" I said getting cut off by Justin.

"Aubrey your so beautiful and I'm sure you've heard it before but I mean it. You're so perfect your hair, your face, your eyes, your lips, your body, your everything. I just had to tell you." He said staring in to my eyes.

"Justin thank you so much. But I'm not perfect I'm not even close to perfect. You're so sweet and handosme. You're the perfect one, your eyes, your heart, your face your everything Justin, but not me." I said looking at the floor beneath us.

"Aubrey, yes you are. You're so fucking beautiful inside and out remember that baby. I'm in love with you I've always been. I just didn't know how to tell you." He said caressing my cheek with his fingers.

"Thank you Justin and im in love with you too." I said hugging him tight.

He smelled soo good. I felt so safe in Justin's arms.

I love this boy.

______

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the story so far.
Sorry if its sucky, I'm trying my best.

Instagram : itz.lelyy

Love you guys. Thank you.