Ch 5

| Aubrey's Pov |

I woke up at 9:30 this morning, got ready and went straight to my first class. The first class of the day is easy so I just went.

______

I walked out and saw Justin. I walked over to him and said "Heey, Justin." Dragging the 'E' in hey with a small smile on my lips.

He looked tired and so cute.

"Hey Aubrey." He said with a surprised look on his face.

"We still going to the movies tonight.?" I asked him staring into his big, hazel, brown eyes.

"Yes of course you gonna let me know yet?." He chuckled.

"Yeah I was just gonna tell you. How does The Visit sound at 9:30?" I asked him slightly tilting my head to the side.

He thought to him self for a second then answered.

"Yeah, yeah, Sounds great! I'll pick you up at 9." He said with a big smile painted on his pink, soft lips.

I had plenty of time to get ready for tonight. But just didn't know what to wear.! I'll find out later its only 10:25 in the morning anyway.

"Okay I'll see you later I gotta go to my next class. Text me later or something." I said excited.

We both waved at each other and walked to our next classes. This class was pretty boring but also easy. I have Justin in this class but he shows up late most of the time.

_______

It was 3:45 in the afternoon. I bought some subway and walked to my dorm.

I set my stuff down and started eating and cleaning at the same time ( I multitask like that ). A few minutes later I hear my phone beep. It was Justin. He texted me saying,

"Look cute were going out before the movies. ;)"

I still didn't know what to wear but I know I was going to find out so it was okay I guess. I wonder where were going though..

I replied saying "Okay but what time are you picking me up then?. ;))"

I set my phone down and walked to the fridge to get my water. It was my favorite water its called Fiji I don't know why I like it so much. I just do.

I took a sip of my water and finished up my sandwich it was only a 6 inch so I ate it pretty fast. My phone beeped and it was Justin again.

"@ 7:45 be ready. See you later beautiful.." He replied.

I answered saying "Okay text me when your on your way. See you later Justin. ;)"

I still have no idea what we're gonna do or what I'm gonna wear and do with my hair and makeup!!. I'm just gonna do some homework I need done then get ready for later..

________

Hey guys. Enjoying the story so far?. Vote for me. :)
Let me know what you think and how it is. Give me some advice too.

Instagram : itz.lelyy
Snapchat & Kik : bieberdarlingss

Love you.