Ch 4

| Justin's Pov |

Aubrey left a little bit ago. I decided to just scroll through my contacts and saw her name with the crown emoji. She's so damn cute. I just want her to be mine. I texted her and said hey. Hopefully she answers. I went on my Twitter to see what was going on and then I got a text from her.

"Heeey" she sent with a smirking emoji.

I smiled at my phone.

"What you doingg.?" I sent her.

I smiled and went back on Twitter. Twitter was pretty lame but I noticed some requests from this girl. She looked familiar but I just deleted them. Aubrey texted back and said "just talking to youu, what you doing"

I got extra cheesy. This girl just makes me happy.

"Nothing just talking to you." I sent her still smiling like a dumbass.

I wanted to get to know her better but not through the phone.

"Wanna go to the movies sometime." I sent her before she could answer my previous text.

"Yes of course when?" She replied quickly with a smiley face emoji.

I love it when people reply quickly unless I don't like you.

"Whenever beautiful." I replied with a smile across my lips.

| Aubrey's Pov |

I couldn't stop smiling. He called me beautiful and asked if I wanted to go to the movies with him. I hope I wasn't acting desperate.

"How does tomorrow night sound?." I asked him.

I said tomorrow night because I wanted to hang out with him as soon as I can.. I miss him already.

I heard my phone beep and saw Justin's name on the top of my screen. I put his name in with a smirking emoji.

He replied saying "Sounds good babe." with a smirking emoji.

I jumped around my bed. I was just a little tooo happy.

"Soo what are we gonna watch, and what time?." I answered..

I wanna watch a scary movie so we can get closer and stuff..

My phone beeped again and it was Justin he replied saying, "Whatever you want to see and whenever baby girl."

I swear I smiled so fuckin' hard.

"Okay I'll let you know tomorrow." I sent with a heart emoji.

I checked on my Fandango app for movies and show times. I found The Visit and it started at 9:30 tomorrow. That was a good time. But I said I'll let him know tomorrow. It was pretty late and it was a long movie but It sounded good.

Justin's name popped up on my screen he texted back saying "okay sounds good. Goodnight Aubrey." With a smirking emoji.

I was tired so I replied saying "Goodnight Justin." With a smirking emoji and heart emoji..

He answered back with a smiley face emoji. I loved how he replied even though I said goodnight too. I love him.

I changed my clothes and knocked out I already took a shower so I was alright.

________

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Goodnight .

Instagram : itz.lelyy
Snapchat & Kik : bieberdarlingss

Love you.