Ch 7

| Aubrey's Pov |

Justin texted me back.

"Hey beautiful."

I smiled to my self and said "wyd?"

I love talking to him even texting. He calls me beautiful like its my name. And I love that. I love him.

My phone vibrated and I saw Justin's name at the top of my screen.

"Nothing just talking to you. Ready for tonight?." He replied.

I was more than ready.

"Yeah I've been ready lol. Are you?." I answered back.

I was wondering where we were gonna go before the movie. I hope I was dressed right.

"Yeah I'm ready. Want me to pick you up now?." He sent me.

It was 6:45 and he said be ready at 7:45 but why not I'll get to spend some more time with him.

I replied saying "Yeah sure. (:"

| Justin's Pov |

I grabbed my keys and was on my way to get Aubrey. I texted her saying I was on my way. It was a quick ride.

I knocked on her door waiting for her to open it. I stood there for a few seconds and heard the door knob turn. Aubrey opened the door and she just looked so beautiful.

"Hey" she said with rosy cheeks and a sweet smile. 

"Hey you, you look gorgeous Aubrey." I said admiring her body and beautiful face.

"You don't look so bad yourself Justin." She said giggling and stepping down.

"Haha thanks." I said laughing.

We walked to my car and I opened the door for her and closed it for her. I walked to my door and sat down. I started my car and we drove off.

"Where we headed?." Aubrey asked looking at me with a cute smile.

"I don't know." I said smirking.

"So that's how its gonna be huh?." She said playfully.

"Yeah babe." I said giggling.

_____

I parked my car and we walked into Dairy Queen.

"Hi welcome to dairy queen." A young lady behind the counter said to me.

"Hi thanks." I answered being polite. She was flirting with me.

Aubrey and I walked up to the counter and ordered our things.

"Hi can I have a medium pumpkin spice blizzard?." Aubrey said in her sweet voice.

I know that was her favorite she told me once. So I decided to take her here and ask her the question I've been waiting to ask her for a few weeks now.

"That will be $4.98" the lady said.

I paid for mine already and just paid for Aubrey's. I felt like treating her out tonight.

We sat down at a booth in a corner and ate our blizzard's. I think its time.

"Hey Aubrey?." I said to get her attention.

"Yeah?." She said smiling.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend.?" I asked nervously.

She thought for a moment with a smile painted on her pink lips.

"Of course Justin!" She said with the same beautiful smile.

"Finally." I said low but enough for her to hear.

We stared at each other for a moment.

I looked down at the table and smiled to myself. I grabbed my phone and opened up my Snapchat. I took a sneaky picture of Aubrey and captioned it "out with this beauty." With 2 hearts. I saved it and posted it on my twitter too. I instantly got some good and bad comments but just agnored it and turned my phone off. This night was just me and Aubrey.

We both finished our blizzards and threw them away. It was only 7:20 and the movie didn't start until 9:30. I decided to take her shopping for a little bit. She didn't want to. But I know why. she doesn't like spending peoples money she's independent and that's why I love her (See what I did there) but I wanna spoil my baby so I took her anyway.

____

We just walked out of the mall from just a few stores. She didn't get much she looked nervous but there was no need to look nervous. Well kinda I mean it was our first date and I just asked her to be my girlfriend.

It was 8:30 now we still had an hour so I just took her to my place and luckily the boys had plans so we could just chill for a little.

After talking and taking a bunch of selfies with Aubrey we decided to head back out to the movie theater.

On our way there Aubrey found the aux cord and hooked it up to her phone. She didn't have bad taste in music it was similar to mine except some Selena Gomez songs and Taylor Swift but other than them 2 it wasn't bad.

We made it to the movie theater at 9:20 and sat in the car for a little bit.

"I love you babe." I told Aubrey with a smile.

"I love you too Justin I've been waiting to have this kind of relationship with you." Aubrey said scooting closer to me.

I grabbed her hand gently and kissed her on the lips. But a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync and we didn't stop for a second.

Aubrey pulled away but just to remind me about the movie and say that she loves me again.

I will never forget this night. Especially with the love of my life.

We got out of the car and into the movie theater while holding hands.

I love this girl and I'll never let her go.

________________

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it took me all day to write it because I had writers block and sorry for any mistakes I'm trying my best. And the picture is Aubrey's outfit (one in the middle) . Hope you like the story vote and comment let me know if you have ideas or any thing.

Instagram : ayee.lelyy
Snapchat & Kik : bieberdarlingss

Love you.