Ch 8

| Aubrey's Pov |

We just walked out of the movie theater. I had a good time with Justin he's sooo sweet and cute. The movie wasn't that scary I just jumped a few times. Girls were trying to flirt with Justin but I didn't let that happen. I would pull him away and make out with him just for a few seconds and continue whatever I was doing just to show them that he was mine. We walked to his car and I noticed that I was pretty tired.

| Justin's Pov |

I had a great night with Aubrey. She makes me so happy. We were just pulling out of the parking lot. Aubrey was starting to yawn a lot. Well it was pretty late it was like 11 something I didn't pay attention to the time I just wanted to be with Aubrey. I looked over to see Aubrey but she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. She had a little smile across her lips. I looked back to the road and drove home. I decided that I'll just let her spend the night at my place. The boys weren't there so it was okay.

_________

I pulled into my drive way and sat in the car for a bit I wanted to see if Aubrey would wake up and she did after a few minutes of silence. She gave me a smile and wiped her eyes.

"Sorry I was tired." Aubrey said stretching.

"It's okay I know. Wanna spend the night at my place?" I asked her hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah, but can I borrow some clothes?" She said grinning.

"Of course you can babe." I said smiling.

We walked out off my car and into my dorm room. We had to be quiet so Aubrey took off her heels so no one can hear us or get up. We walked into my room and I looked for some comfy joggers and a comfy T-shirt for her. She was sitting on my bed with her phone on her lap and shoes by my bed on the floor. She started to yawn again so I tossed her my black joggers and a white T-shirt before she knocked out like she did in the car. She said thanks and walked into my bathroom. I changed into a T-shirt and some shorts to get comfy too. Aubrey walked out of my bathroom and looked so beautiful. Her hair was in a big messy bun and she looked so cute with my clothes on.

"You're clothes smell sooo good and are extra comfy.!" She said plopping down on my bed.

"Thanks and you look beautiful babe." I said smiling widely at her.

"And you look handsome baby." She said giggling.

"Want me to sleep somewhere else or with you?" I asked her.

She thought for a few seconds.

"Uhh, sleep with me?" She asked smiling.

"Okay." I said laying down on my bed and pulling her closer to me.

"I love you beautiful." I said closing my eyes.

"I love you too babe." She said in a sleepy voice.

"Goodnight." I said smirking to myself.

I pulled her closer to my chest and kissed her forehead. I held her tight and drifted into a deep sleep.

_________

A/N

I know its pretty short but I haven't updated in a pretty long time so I hope you like it. Sorry for any mistakes.

Add me
Instagram : ayee.lelyy
Snapchat & Kik : bieberdarlingss

Love you.